Thank you, for the Project!

• Just wanted to say 'thanks'. Got into the main server today, to poke around. After turning the graphics and shadows all the way up, yours truly was so grateful and thankful to see that you used the world-graphics as they were, at the end of the game.

I tried playing some of the SWGEMU, but the world graphics themselves are different, and even the mountains and trees are foreign, to me; I just can't get into it. Even if the Project is well-behind the EMU, a big 'thank you', for all the work that has no doubt gone into this effort.

Visited some of my favorite NPC spots today, and it was like a weight lifted off my chest - the feeling that I'd never see such sights again, the way I remember them. People have told me, but I always forget, but there was a world-graphics update that took place with either the CU or the NGE, and I just can't look at the game the way it was, before that point. Other players have argued that the difference is negligible, but I strongly disagree. Yours truly simply spent too many hours in-game to NOT be bothered by the difference.

• I didn't realize there was a difference in graphics between the two. I played some of the EMU a few months ago as it's pretty much the only way to really experience any SWG at this point, but it just wasn't anywhere close the game i enjoyed for years. It's great to see this project slowly improve, i really hope it all goes well and allows NGE to be played again.

• A graphical update was introduced at some point during the NGE. I'm not sure what it changed besides textures for most playable races.

xI45L74.png

• A graphical update was introduced at some point during the NGE. I'm not sure what it changed besides textures for most playable races.

They probably mean the differences in city buildouts like Mos Eisley being basically entirely different at a glance.