Anyone have screenshots or videos of stories?

• I vividly remember a lot of the stories my guildies and I set up together! Unfortunately no one expected at the time that SWG was going to shut down (Even if it had been mentioned, we tended to stay away from the forums as we didn't want to know what was coming next. We're weird, I know.)

But if anyone has some epic storytelling screenies/videos I'd love to watch them! My guildies and I enjoyed setting up battles between the Empire and Rebellion near our cities. Otherwise we'd just set up some prop characters as target practice, and eventually we even set up a mini-dungeon like zone for ourselves to play around in to practice teamwork and efficiency. It was a great time!

• Wish I did, but I was too busy doing the storyteller thing to worry about frapsing or screenshots. I was pushing my poor PC's to the max anyhow.

I had a tendency to dual or even triplebox with a few extra 15-day accounts just so I could have other NPC's in the story that I could control.

I might have 'something' though that I could splice together into something coherent. It'll take me a while to find everything though.

• Wish I did, but I was too busy doing the storyteller thing to worry about frapsing or screenshots. I was pushing my poor PC's to the max anyhow.

I had a tendency to dual or even triplebox with a few extra 15-day accounts just so I could have other NPC's in the story that I could control.

I might have 'something' though that I could splice together into something coherent. It'll take me a while to find everything though.

Glad I'm not the only one that enjoyed Storytelling enough to multibox! :)