Login details

• Just wonder if we can log in and if so do we use out forum credentials as the login once the game starts?

Thanks.

• I haven't logged in after the latest update, but you should be able to log in right now, and yes you use the forum username and password.

Formerly known as Camer from Intrepid, and later from Starsider

• the bridge between new forum db and TC db needs to be adjusted. it will be ready in 1-2 days

Ph2zuj0.png

Characters: Bipolei (Officer) /// Undercova Brother (Medic)
    Server: Europe - Infinity /// Europe - Farstar /// Europe - Chimaera
    Guild:
    HAWK

• It wasn't the server bridge issue but rather I didn't get the new password authentication code pushed. It should be working now, since I'm seeing people connect and zone in.

• Should work well now

Ph2zuj0.png

Guild:
    HAWK

• "Login server is unavailable. Please try again later."

I'm getting this. Anyone know what's going on?

should be up again

it was offline for some reason. checking it out atm why

Ph2zuj0.png

Guild:
    HAWK

• Ah, Now it works. I assume the creepy stuff in there is Halloween decorations, (death day)? Shuttles do take off now, cool. Just no way yet to get a ticket?

• Ah, Now it works. I assume the creepy stuff in there is Halloween decorations, (death day)? Shuttles do take off now, cool. Just no way yet to get a ticket?

the halloween stuff is only loaded partially. effects like fog/flames/ghosts and co are not working atm

you get a ticket but it only shows up after relog. nevertheless you can use the ticket collector without relog because system knows that you have a ticket ;)

Ph2zuj0.png

Guild:
    HAWK

• Apparently the system doesn't like my ticket, then. Clicking on droid or terminal does nothing.

look at bottom of the Patch notes. it is described that it doesnt work. you have to use radial menu on the ticket droid.

Ph2zuj0.png

Guild:
    HAWK

• I'm having issues logging into the server. It's stuck on "Connecting to the Login Server" or else it says to try again later. I'll give it a try later, but any idea why this is still happening?

• I'm having issues logging into the server. It's stuck on "Connecting to the Login Server" or else it says to try again later. I'll give it a try later, but any idea why this is still happening?

just checked server log

i sent the log to our devs ... there were some errors in it. gotta wait now for the analysis :)

Ph2zuj0.png

Guild:
    HAWK

• Rebooted the server and tested the login process. works fine now

Ph2zuj0.png

Guild:
    HAWK

• Rebooted the server and tested the login process. works fine now

Yep, I just logged in and everything's fine! Thanks for the quick response :)

Oh and this is my first time into the game since the update; it's so exciting to finally get to travel!

The post was edited 1 time, last by McSidious ().