New Player Races

• I would like to see more reasonable bipedal playable races,
    Aqualish, Chiss, Devaronian, Nikto, & Weequay already skinned npc models in game.
    Rare or exclusive races like Cathar, Nautolan, Togruta, and Feeorin, anything but GuGans
    I forgot to mention droids as a player race, considering that droids do just about every profession is SWG anyway.
    Trader, Medici, Commando, Bounty Hunter, etc the only exception should be jedi.
    Appearance can be made up of any number of armour/cyborg/droid skins,
    personal armour can be hidden as it is done for wookiee characters.

• I agree with you 310%,
    no sugar hyped up muffets as player characters.
    On a 2nd note I don't wish to borrow too much content from KOTOR,
    which is why Dev's should pick from pre existing NPC races actively in SWG.
    NGE statistics/characteristics for new races/droids best determined by Dev's as well.

• I'm not sure what race kit fisto was but that'd be a cool race to have.

That would be Nautolan, which was mentioned in the OP.

New races are possible, I helped an old content developer implement one.

xI45L74.png

• That would be Nautolan, which was mentioned in the OP.
    New races are possible, I helped an old content developer implement one.

I hope we get it eventually. I'd love to play that race.

• I guess any race can be easily implemented, so long as the race is human-like. Otherwise, if the race is drastically different like the wookiee, there would need to be unique equipment added for that race and that would be tricky..

Formerly known as Camer from Intrepid, and later from Starsider

• This is why I would like to see more reasonable bipedal playable races,
    especially those whom already have textures in game.

• This is why I would like to see more reasonable bipedal playable races,
    especially those whom already have textures in game.

I know you said that. I'm just saying all of that shouldn't be hard to do. It's just that helmets and a few other things might get tricky for Togruta, Aqualish, Feeorin and others, so I guess they just wouldn't wear them.

Formerly known as Camer from Intrepid, and later from Starsider

• I know you said that. I'm just saying all of that shouldn't be hard to do. It's just that helmets and a few other things might get tricky for Togruta, Aqualish, Feeorin and others, so I guess they just wouldn't wear them.

We already face that problem with alien species and imperial armour.

xI45L74.png

• Actually SOE encoded Generic and Factional armor helmets to take the head shape of the species wearing them,
    in the case of Togruta, Feeorin, & Nautolan whom have excessive head appendages.
    I imagine their fleshy locks would extend from the top, sides,
    and back of their helmets as they do with Twi'leks.
    a final solution is too disable their head appearance slot altogether,
    as was done for wookiees wearing bipedal armour in NGE.

• Chiss in theory should be relatively easy considering they're already in the game and are humans with different coloured skin and red eyes. My personal favourite are Devaronian which are also already in the game.

b4f10eb17d.png

• It would be prudent to stick to recommending species that already exist in the files, and those that don't have any sort of package to put them together as player characters would already be hard enough to construct. The stuff outside of the files would have to be built from scratch with compatible tools.