Star Wars Galaxies TCG 2.0

• Is this still going and or in development? Honestly if there is a place to donate I will, I'm seriously interested. I spent a lot of time in TCG, running different builds and heroics. IG-88 was always fun running a Smuggler/Contraband build, even someone doing a direct damage build was entertaining.

• Is this still going and or in development? Honestly if there is a place to donate I will, I'm seriously interested. I spent a lot of time in TCG, running different builds and heroics. IG-88 was always fun running a Smuggler/Contraband build, even someone doing a direct damage build was entertaining.

Yes development is still active. Closed alpha starts on the 31st. :)

• Yes development is still active. Closed alpha starts on the 31st. :)

The feel is so surreal I can't even feel that specific feel. The fact that in my lifetime, I am able to experience SWG and SWG TCG again, is amazing. I may have just gotten here, but I honestly love you guys, describing my time in SWG is basically describing my childhood to a degree, and I have chance to relive it.

Good luck with the development! I wish I could contribute in a programming/coding aspect, but I literally have no idea what to do. I'll gladly donate money to help though! SWGTCG was so comfy to play in my downtime from Heroics, just sitting back in my chair, AC on, mug root beer, a hot sub from Marcos, just me and my multiple deck builds getting prepped for tourneys.. It was just... indescribable..

• The feel is so surreal I can't even feel that specific feel. The fact that in my lifetime, I am able to experience SWG and SWG TCG again, is amazing. I may have just gotten here, but I honestly love you guys, describing my time in SWG is basically describing my childhood to a degree, and I have chance to relive it.

Good luck with the development! I wish I could contribute in a programming/coding aspect, but I literally have no idea what to do. I'll gladly donate money to help though! SWGTCG was so comfy to play in my downtime from Heroics, just sitting back in my chair, AC on, mug root beer, a hot sub from Marcos, just me and my multiple deck builds getting prepped for tourneys.. It was just... indescribable..

You can still help out if you want! We are looking for some experienced TCG players who played on live. https://swgtcg.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=6&pid=12#pid12

• You can still help out if you want! We are looking for some experienced TCG players who played on live. https://swgtcg.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=6&pid=12#pid12

Ah great! I signed up with an account and joined the Discord server. Anyway if I can help I'd love to. I think I was on TCG towards the end of SWG more than SWG itself when servers closed and got merged as people left for TOR.

• Ah great! I signed up with an account and joined the Discord server. Anyway if I can help I'd love to. I think I was on TCG towards the end of SWG more than SWG itself when servers closed and got merged as people left for TOR.

Awesome, glad you could join! Some experience is better than no experience. :P