Republic Commando

• My old buddy Mort:

Seriously folks one of the best NGE features was Quest weapon Re-Engineering,
    this feature allowed players to take static quest rewards like Nym's Carbine.
    Mort's DC-15 Rifle & Carbine and the multitude of Kashyykk quest reward and loot drop weapons,
    to converted into schematics.
    This can then be re-crafted into viable level 90 weaponry suitable for PvP/PvE and we loved it,
    I know I'm asking a lot but wouldn't it be nice if we could do the same with armor.

• You got the DC-15 rifle/carbine from Boba's quest line, not Mort's. Mort gave out the Katarn Armor. So you're saying you wish you could RE his Katarn armor then?

Also, not that I care too much, but shouldn't this thread be in the trader category, not commando? :huh:

Formerly known as Camer from Intrepid, and later from Starsider

• You got the DC-15 rifle/carbine from Boba's quest line, not Mort's. Mort gave out the Katarn Armor. So you're saying you wish you could RE his Katarn armor then?
    Also, not that I care too much, but shouldn't this thread be in the trader category, not commando? :huh:

If you guys think it's deemed better in the Trader section, I'll just move it.

• If you guys think it's deemed better in the Trader section, I'll just move it.

I don't think it's a big deal, but he is talking all about RE'ing and pretty much nothing about commando so it would fit better there... It's up to tradestealer or yourself I suppose.

Formerly known as Camer from Intrepid, and later from Starsider

• Actually only my Commando did all the weapon farming and schematic conversions,
    my Trader was Master Shipwright, and my weapon/tailor/armor smith focused on making AA's, WA's, and CA's.
    I actually never crafted anything outside of space parts in my life,
    I don't recall working for Bobba or caring much for Jabbas' theme park.

• Actually I tracked down and converted the Proton Rifle,
    Corellian Destroyer, Republic Flamer, Blackscale Acid Launcher, and Void for my Mando.
    Along with a variety of rifles,
    carbines, pole arms, and grenades.
    Now you ask why would a Mando need a pike?
    I had them made for the Exar Kun Heroic Instance where I couldn't use ranged in the final room battle,
    funny part is they turned out to be very effective against Jedi when combined with my grenade toss macro.