Player Artillery

• Player Operated Artillery:

I'm not talking about portable turrets but long range suppression weapons that almost any profession* can use,
    these need not be crafted weapons but as speeders meaning they can be targeted and destroyed.

• Are you talking about Artillery or turrets?

You posted E-webs but said you weren't talking about portable turrets, slightly confusing.

b4f10eb17d.png

• Are you talking about Artillery or turrets?

You posted E-webs but said you weren't talking about portable turrets, slightly confusing.

+1 lol. Confused too

Formerly known as Camer from Intrepid, and later from Starsider

• More like E-Webs but the pics display the same blaster with 2 or more names,
    turrets or emplacements require set up time.
    So I'm thinking portable tripod weapons that are crafted and destroyed as durable vehicles,
    sorry for the confusion.

• True, dps is static, limited to Open World PvP/PvE Events,
    but seems to be a waste of GCW points on items that can be easily destroyed.

They look interesting :)

If they were purchased as a schematic and didn't use any rare materials they could be *replaced* fairly easily.

OIt9slp.jpg

I am one with the force the force is with me   ~ Chirrut Imwe, Baze Malbus

It wouldn't be purchased with GCW points but with credits, no different to how you buy anything else at a recruiter.

On the other hand I'm more of a person that likes things to be in the hands of crafters instead of alienating them away from such things, so maybe not GCW IMHO.

b4f10eb17d.png

• It wouldn't be purchased with GCW points but with credits, no different to how you buy anything else at a recruiter.
    On the other hand I'm more of a person that likes things to be in the hands of crafters instead of alienating them away from such things, so maybe not GCW IMHO.

+1

OIt9slp.jpg

I am one with the force the force is with me   ~ Chirrut Imwe, Baze Malbus