• To access your character specific macros go to the command browser window, and then select macro. Click new macro to get started. From that point all you have to do is type in the commands you would like to execute, give it a name and an icon and press OK.
    You should now have a macro in your macro's tab of the command browser. You can test the macro by double clicking the icon from there or if you prefer you can assign them to a hot key. Pressing the hotkey will start the macro.
    It's a good idea for anyone testing macros to utilize the /dump; call in a hotkey as you can potentially get your macro stuck in a loop and barring logging off, /dump; allows for you to stop a macro midstream.
    Example macro.

This is an afk attack macro for combat characters:
    Before you use it, press Y button to swap
    from "+" to the "circle" target reticle.
    (00 is the 1st skill in skillbar: a heal)
    (02 is 3rd skill in bar: a ranged attack skill,so use a ranged weapon)

/tar self;
    /pause .5;
    /ui action cycleTargetOutward;
    /pause .5;
    /ui action toolbarSlot02;
    /pause 1;
    /pause 1;
    /pause 1;
    /pause 1;
    /pause 1;
    /pause 1;
    /ui action toolbarSlot00;
    /pause 1;
    /loot;
    /loot all;
    /pause 1;
    /macro afkYj;

• Ahh yes credit farmers :( I forgot about them.Remove the thread if you wish Tosteto.

There's no need, I doubt that you posting a thread with a macro guide will inflate the farmer population, there's other places they could look for information on the subject, I was merely mentioning them, its not like they'll all of sudden start popping up after uttering the word "credit farmer" ;)

• There's no need, I doubt that you posting a thread with a macro guide will inflate the farmer population, there's other places they could look for information on the subject, I was merely mentioning them, its not like they'll all of sudden start popping up after uttering the word "credit farmer"

Unless they're like Beetlejuice...

• I never did use macros, but I heard they were very useful, people could grind with a macro without really doing anything, and also credit farmers... yeah... I'll be surprised if they start that business in PSWG... >:(

I think it would be good to be vigilant anyway. Personally, I think afk-grinding ruins the game also.

OIt9slp.jpg

I am one with the force the force is with me   ~ Chirrut Imwe, Baze Malbus

• I don't think gold farmers are really going to be that much of an issue for quite a long time yet.... for one thing there currently isn't any loot nor a trading system in place. That and sorry to bring this up once more but the player base (at least to begin with) probably isn't going to be big enough to be able to actually support a gold-farming business model.

Otherwise i do completely agree that it was rediculously easy to automate almost everything in the game to reduce actual play (IFK? in front of keyboard) time.

Entertainer can be automated to hit level 90 in ~4 hours for example

Don't mind me I'll just lurk here

Characters: Orz Fauz, Erov Ogmi, Melissa Mao, Aneirin, Itachi Yuutsu, Ozedr, Tipyn O'Pishyn