Steam: Black Friday Sale (Exploration Sale)

• Just in case anyone was interested and may miss the sale because they don't visit the store too often like me, there is a sale on. ;)

b4f10eb17d.png

• Wish I could buy stuff at this steam sale, but I can't :( .

Well not because of not having money, but because I am going to be saving all my money (+what I earn) for half a year or a bit longer. Chances are great that I am going to move to another country. When on vacation I met someone and everything is being worked out. Looking at all things, possibilities and all :D .

"The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness: one candle is enough to hold back.
    Love is more than a candle. Love can ingite the stars." - End of book of Star Wars episode III: Revenge of the Sith

Well not because of not having money, but because I am going to be saving all my money (+what I earn) for half a year or a bit longer. Chances are great that I am going to move to another country. When on vacation I met someone and everything is being worked out. Looking at all things, possibilities and all :D .

Look at all the people who care about your life story!

Oh wait, i can't see anyone.

• Look at all the people who care about your life story!
    Oh wait, i can't see anyone.

Personally I like hearing about people's lives especially when something potentially nice is working out for them.

OIt9slp.jpg

I am one with the force the force is with me   ~ Chirrut Imwe, Baze Malbus

Edited once, last by RylothFreedom ().

Sounds like fun, and hope it works out for you :)

I hope the lovely lady in question likes Star Wars OC ;)

OIt9slp.jpg

I am one with the force the force is with me   ~ Chirrut Imwe, Baze Malbus

• Personally I like hearing about people's lives especially when something potentially nice is working out for them.

Oh well haha, we know certain breeds of lizards have had their emotional part cut out at birth.

Thanks to all you other guys though :). Hope it will work out, step by step, not rushing anything. It ain't ever easy :)

"The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness: one candle is enough to hold back.
    Love is more than a candle. Love can ingite the stars." - End of book of Star Wars episode III: Revenge of the Sith

Edited once, last by Novafrost ().

• Personally I like hearing about people's lives especially when something potentially nice is working out for them.

Yeah, i can't imagine anything being more fun that listening to the lives of complete strangers!!

May as well listen to all the homeless people on the street.

• Yeah, i can't imagine anything being more fun that listening to the lives of complete strangers!!
    May as well listen to all the homeless people on the street.

That ain't a bad idea when it comes to you, you might learn a thing or two to make sure you never be in their situation. But oh well, some people like you live in a bubble saying to themselves that you never will get in such a situation, untill it is too late and live on the streets yourself.

• That ain't a bad idea when it comes to you, you might learn a thing or two to make sure you never be in their situation. But oh well, some people like you live in a bubble saying to themselves that you never will get in such a situation, untill it is too late and live on the streets yourself.

Yeah, sorry that i've got money!!

Now if you will excuse me, i'm going to not care about the lives of complete strangers.