Cursor frozen

• I just installed SWG today from my starter kit, and I tried to play ProjectSWG after downloading the exe. file. Initially it worked, but then when it reached the light-blue screen where I have to input my username and password, my cursor on my laptop screen froze. I couldn't input my username or password as a result. Thus, playing the game is impossible. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? Please help. Thank you.

:emperor_lightning:

• Thanks for the quick reply! I've tried looking everywhere for that options.cfg file, is it in the same area as the LaunchPad.exe file? Would it be in that same folder? Because I also tried looking in the SWG folder inside the "Sony" folder, and I couldn't find it there either. I looked through the entire "Station" folder in my C: ProgramFilesx86 directory, but I couldn't find it. Is that folder located in AppData, maybe? (I'm using Windows 10).

• Okay I managed to unstick the cursor enough to log into the game, but now I have a different problem. I logged into the game, created my character, and landed in the middle of Mos Eisley. I officially started my saga. Now the cursor is stuck in the middle of the screen, unless I keep the menu open (via pressing "ESC"). Any idea how to make the cursor unstick in game?

• Okay I managed to unstick the cursor enough to log into the game, but now I have a different problem. I logged into the game, created my character, and landed in the middle of Mos Eisley. I officially started my saga. Now the cursor is stuck in the middle of the screen, unless I keep the menu open (via pressing "ESC"). Any idea how to make the cursor unstick in game?

press ALT key

Ph2zuj0.png

Characters: Bipolei (Officer) /// Undercova Brother (Medic)
    Server: Europe - Infinity /// Europe - Farstar /// Europe - Chimaera
    Guild:
    HAWK