In case you encounter login issues plz check following:
- Do you have latest version of our launcher downloaded and installed ?? Older versions WILL NOT WORK ! Look for the bottom left corner and the launcher will tell you if it is up to date or outdated.
- Did you enter your exact forum name as username in the login details ?
- Did you enter your exact forum password as password in the login details ?
- Please try a more simple password like just numbers. Special letters do not work very well
- Is your firewall blocking the game ?
- make sure the launcher is able to communicate past your local firewall: technipages.com/blockunblock-programs-in-windows-firewall
- if the above doesn't fix it, change your local port forwarding address in your router settings to the IP of your computer. Not the IP you login to your router to, but the one you can view via ipconfig: groovypost.com/howto/find-windows-10-device-ip-address/. Also make sure the port forwarding setting is for 44453 TCP - not UDP.
- Check in your launcher settings if all is set correct
- in case you have problems with your launcher not being able to update the local files please move the SWG installation folder to a non-admin area ( avoid C:/program files/.... )
- moving the launcher.jar file to the desktop is also highly advised
if you tried ALL of these feel free to contact us here in the support forum section