• i have been waiting to play when the traders become usable i can only shoot things so long before i want to go in to space or craft

UP! UP! AND! where am i again

• I've always enjoyed trader. I use to be part of a guild made about 60% of traders. Now that I mention it....I miss that guild.

• Designing spaceships and test flying them was my absolute favourite <3<3<3<3<3<3<3part of SWG.

It was not unusual for me to log on, locked away in my spaceship workshop retreats in the middle of Rori, Naboo and Dantooine spending nearly 2 days straight without any sleep on my latest ship designs....and I hope to do it all again someday. :thumbsup:

:xwing::xwing::xwing::xwing::xwing::xwing::xwing::rebel_pilot:

OIt9slp.jpg

I am one with the force the force is with me   ~ Chirrut Imwe, Baze Malbus

The post was edited 1 time, last by RylothFreedom ().

• The trader profession was the best. You had a lot of different things to do or you could focus on certain aspects, like reverse engineering, you could play with the markets, stay in touch with your customers, etc. For me it was the most interesting and deepest experience in this game.

• i have been waiting to play when the traders become usable i can only shoot things so long before i want to go in to space or craft

/agree.

I have always had a limited tolerance for Just simply shooting stuff. I don't know any other game that gives such a diverse amount of professions and different things to do as SWG.

When trader becomes available is when this game will really take off. I will be spending lots of time here. :thumbsup:

I still remember the intense excitement I felt building my very own Astromech droid for the first time.

OIt9slp.jpg

I am one with the force the force is with me   ~ Chirrut Imwe, Baze Malbus

The post was edited 1 time, last by RylothFreedom ().

• I'm excited about being an entertainer. The social aspect is fun and traveling with a crew to the DWB for per-battle buffs was always fun.

I used my entertainer and crafter to fund my combat toons near the end of the game. I really miss it.

:salute: