I'm so pleased and excited about what I've seen with Patch 1.1.9

• PSWG Development Team, Players and Family -

I'm embarrassingly excited and so happy with what I've seen since the last time I logged on. Given my Tusken Raider persona, I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw the Tusken Raider clothing available in the Blue Frog in Mos Eisley.

The addition to Lok in the map travel option and other clothing/weapons options are truly icing on the cake. My only request is adding The Warren on Dantooine full of NPC's to farm - it's perfect for a level 50 grind.

You're all doing an outstanding job and I'm happy to be a part of this. :cookie:

For those newer than I am to these forums and this flavor of SWG, I encourage you to see my video below about it as well as my SWG Playlist.

cyTI489m.jpg

I can't wait to see what's next! :thumbsup:

• Howdy chief, we can add The Warren for the frogs locations, but unfortunately that buildings elevators are not going to function until later on. Also just to clarify, 1.1.9 is the launcher version, the Updates are what we consider to be patches, but no worries. :) I'll also check out the video later today, I'm currently at work.

• ...Also just to clarify, 1.1.9 is the launcher version, the Updates are what we consider to be patches, but no worries. :)

OOPS! How embarrassing for me (on two different mistakes)!

Overly-Dramatic-Yoda-Stick-Swing-Reaction-Gif.gif

I'll remember that for the next go-round regarding the patch v. launcher designation! Thanks for the correction.

Regarding The Warren - Understood completely and acknowledged. It makes perfect sense and I appreciate the prompt and candid response. I can't think of many other places to accomplish the menial grind of fighting non-aggro NPC's. Nonetheless, thanks again for everything. I should seriously be stopping by much more often.

Cheers. :thumbup: