Fun on Kashyyyk

• All,

I appreciate your patience if you watched the live stream on my channel. The stream 2 days ago went well - not sure what went wrong today. Regardless, I had a blast with Undercova, -Darkstar- and RylothFreedom!

Here's some screenies of our shenanigans on Kashyyyk. We had a blast!

QpT4cTW.jpg

c15PzxE.jpg

ZmMijmR.jpg

vS2MSoo.jpg

LW0tjy1.jpg

CKPBWzl.jpg

AU94fsB.jpg

PdCGUAc.jpg

ZlXf7VA.jpg

0qdSfx9.jpg

vN68ktk.jpg

bSnkfRs.jpg

HKlRcPB.jpg

TqaJFVB.jpg

XcrCTya.jpg

5yxLaHX.jpg

• Was there a video uploaded anywhere?

My live stream tanked early on; unusually - it wouldn't have been value-added to post any of it as the frame-rate was nonexistent. However, the next time I plan on doing some exploring or goofing around in a group- I will definitely be recording (standard, not streaming) and will post here within 24 hours.

• I was Tela btw (just in case you hadn't already guessed) :dancing_wookiee::P

Hopefully Undercova got some footage that we can all laugh and get embarrassed about.... :jabba_tongue:

Can't wait till things really get going...going to be so much fun :)

OIt9slp.jpg

I am one with the force the force is with me   ~ Chirrut Imwe, Baze Malbus

• Unfortunately it was too late for me. Looks like you had a great time there.

Honestly we didn't do much.

BUT: Speaking for me as a relative newcomer to PSWG - It was great to be in a group just doing whatever we pleased in a very open, persistent Star Warsy world.

• I was the "Mon Calamari way over there" named Blue Lake. I was exploring alone and ran into your group a couple times. I was invited by Sosa at one point, but I declined. Thank you for inviting me. I would have liked to join but I have a "thing" about being in groups, even virtual. It makes me very uncomfortable. Massively uncomfortable might be appropriate. It seems my sons are the only ones I can group with.

It really was nice seeing everyone though. it is nice to know which toon belongs to who. I really enjoyed seeing and being in the Hunting Grounds again. I didn't get over to spider area though. Thank you for sharing the screenshots! :-)

• I was the "Mon Calamari way over there" named Blue Lake. I was exploring alone and ran into your group a couple times. I was invited by Sosa at one point, but I declined.

You do your thing. I'll still /wave anytime I see you. It was good to bump into you.

We were discussing that despite this still being in very early testing - some of us feel like we're home after a long absence.

:)

• I was the "Mon Calamari way over there" named Blue Lake. I was exploring alone and ran into your group a couple times. I was invited by Sosa at one point, but I declined. Thank you for inviting me. I would have liked to join but I have a "thing" about being in groups, even virtual. It makes me very uncomfortable. Massively uncomfortable might be appropriate. It seems my sons are the only ones I can group with.

It really was nice seeing everyone though. it is nice to know which toon belongs to who. I really enjoyed seeing and being in the Hunting Grounds again. I didn't get over to spider area though. Thank you for sharing the screenshots! :-)

Strangely enough I can understand this.

When I played on live I was very much a loner, kept to myself, and had a thing about joining groups too.

I think I made a decision at some point that this time around not to be like that. It's a lot of fun, and not nearly as anxiety-ridden as you might think, especially with this crew. ;)

I plan to spend a lot of time crafting spaceships again (which is of course, by nature a very solitary activity) but I'm planning on being far more social this time around and joining in with stuff, really would like to be a group medic, it always appealed to me and I'm going to go for it when it all happens :dancing_wookiee::ewok_jump:

OIt9slp.jpg

I am one with the force the force is with me   ~ Chirrut Imwe, Baze Malbus