Invasion commands

• After looking through the list of available admin commands (I know I can't use them) and I noticed the command to setting all the pylons in invasion to maximum isn't there. I was thinking a command to maximize all pylons should be added in the future, you know, when invasions get implemented completely. The reason I suggest this is because sometimes, there are little to no imps/rebels in invasions. It would also be helpful for events when we go participate in invasions (of course, once it gets implemented).

• and what are the Pylons exactly?

For the invasions, countless pylons will spawn in and around Bestine, Daeric and Keren. The traders craft the tools and we use them on the pylons. Once they reach 100, that's the cap and move on to the next. There's barricade, turrets, towers, patrol points and large vehicles. In Daeric and Keren, the revels can craft the Hailfire Droids while the imps can craft the AT-ATs.

• in case you didnt work on a pylon it didnt spawn i think. and if you used the tool only 1x on it ... there were only poor npcs coming from it. better than nothing imo.

but why should we set it to 100% when no one worked on it ?

its a player driven content invasion

• in case you didnt work on a pylon it didnt spawn i think. and if you used the tool only 1x on it ... there were only poor npcs coming from it. better than nothing imo.

but why should we set it to 100% when no one worked on it ?

its a player driven content invasion

Well, tbh it was a command used in SWG Reborn. I did play it and I know the command was used. I'm just saying it should be created in case only one person joins an invasion (that's what I meant to say).

• Or no, hmm... how about we strengthen the NPCs that are created during the invasion? We should make the patrol points go up to lvl 92 silver elite and add more health to well, all that we create. Does this sound good?

• I remember my crafter doing this, just didn't remember the term *pylons* in relation to it.

It's a dilemma, because, as Undercova rightly points out it was a player-driven event, but on the other hand it was always dull when only a few people turned out for it.

OIt9slp.jpg

I am one with the force the force is with me   ~ Chirrut Imwe, Baze Malbus

• i even told some team members that it might be useful to have such kind of events only happen a few times per day

like 3 GCW invasions in 24 hours

0:00 - Naboo Invasion

8:00 - Talus Invasion

16:00 - Tatooine Invasion

then it starts again but in another order. so when you are a Time Zone player you will be able to attend ALL gcw invasions somehow within a few days.

we could even implement other kind of invasions to this. like Tusken Invasion or something else we can easily create

there will be a serverwide system broadcast about an upcoming invasion / activity some minutes before it starts

well all of this is just an idea ... but i like it much more than the invasion spam that was on live. that got boring pretty fast because it was just too often

• True... a Tusken invasion would be amazing! But where would the invasion start in and for how long? How's my idea about strengthening the invasion npcs?

• could be something like tusken auto spawning with max CL and strength at locations around town (like the attacking side in gcw invasion)

and the community has to defend the town

Very nice. Will it be in phases similar to the GCW invasions or a bit more different?

• Very nice. Will it be in phases similar to the GCW invasions or a bit more different?

idk yet

it can be something that our community worked out

for the traders we could add the pylons so they can build defense walls and even turrets

and maybe something like a comm antenna ... to call in air strikes :)

since we are coding our own server software ... we have the opportunity and option to freely add stuff like we want

• I like where this is going... for Nashal on Talus, maybe aliens could invade the city and both factions must help to protect it. Neutrals can join in as well.

• A Tusken invasion sounds really fun....maybe it could take place at Anchorhead? Since that place is remote and doesn't get used much.

:experiment::)

...and perhaps as a retaliation...a player invasion at Tusken Fort? (bolster the Tusken defence there for it of course) Perhaps some players could chose to be Tuskens? Vikko would like that..... :lol2:

As Immortal says....I too like where this is going.

OIt9slp.jpg

I am one with the force the force is with me   ~ Chirrut Imwe, Baze Malbus

• What if they took place at player made cities? Traders could craft defensive pylons for the battle and people could place these throughout the city? Maybe There could be certain high risk zones for Tusken (or whatever faction resides on that planet) invasions , causing players to think about where they'd want to place these cities?:type:

• What if they took place at player made cities? Traders could craft defensive pylons for the battle and people could place these throughout the city? Maybe There could be certain high risk zones for Tusken (or whatever faction resides on that planet) invasions , causing players to think about where they'd want to place these cities?:type:

Great idea! Should all factions and neutrals be allowed to participate?

• Great idea! Should all factions and neutrals be allowed to participate?

Of course!?! I dont see why not? In addition, maybe having a mechanism like this would allow guilds to hold more power within the game? Maybe cities run by guilds could have other cities under their wings to protect them from native factions? A formula like this could allow even guild run PMCs to attack other player made cities, and have like sub faction guild things aligned with imperial, rebel, or neutrals go to war within the GCW.