• On my long swim back to Coronet this afternoon, I thought it would be nice if there were some sea creatures swimming around in it. Some neutral/friendlies, some hostile ones and maybe some really big scary leviathan-type deep sea monsters (like the Opee Sea Killer from Episode One). ^^

OIt9slp.jpg

I am one with the force the force is with me   ~ Chirrut Imwe, Baze Malbus

• Not sure, the SWG wiki doesn't say anything about it. :/

I can imagine why it never got implemented if there were plans for such a thing, considering the hatred for Jar-Jar :wua:

Would be nice to have one of those Gungan submarines as an exclusive aquatic travel vehicle tho.... :boogie:

OIt9slp.jpg

• there were quite a few things planned or even listed in the client files that never made it into the end game

- Juggling for example. Next to dancer and musician

- Special hit zones ... like head ... arms .. legs and so on

- Hundreds of audio files. for certain ingame action like opening boxes ... travel announcements (planet names including)

- New planets

• I find that really interesting.

I can imagine what might have been.

• Would ever be possible to implement such things, or say ouer own made planets?

• Actually I've always considered SWG NGE to be the EQ2 game engine which is why as a player of both SOE games I've never had an issue adapting,

that being said Everquest2 has hundreds of aquatic creatures mucking about in its waters.

Be careful what you wish for,

as respirators would be required to avoid drowning in some remote location in the galaxy.

• It drives me absolutely batty when I see buildings from every other planet, on "New" planets. We've had the ability to reskin pre-existing models in SWG since the game was live; and for the last couple years had the ability to create new static models (like buildings).

Nobody wanted to make the extra effort to reskin or remodel a new set of planet - specific buildings and walls?

If we announce a new planet for PSWG....

Heck I'd go as far as to even make a new line of City and civilian buildings. Generic/Corellian/Naboo/Tatooine is not enough.

• It drives me absolutely batty when I see buildings from every other planet, on "New" planets. We've had the ability to reskin pre-existing models in SWG since the game was live; and for the last couple years had the ability to create new static models (like buildings).

Nobody wanted to make the extra effort to reskin or remodel a new set of planet - specific buildings and walls?

If we announce a new planet for PSWG....

Heck I'd go as far as to even make a new line of City and civilian buildings. Generic/Corellian/Naboo/Tatooine is not enough.

Please make it Bothawui, homeworld to the Bothan species :)

• Please make it Bothawui, homeworld to the Bothan species :)

That would be up to the community/developers and/or whoever does the initial world development.
    I'm just talking about the building/structure theme for the planet, whatever it may be; if it ever comes into development.

• Actually Taanab isn't a dev creation but actually pre exsist in the SWG game files,

possibly a pre cu game content that was left undeveloped.

In addition Emu's have added their own planets to the star map such as Korriban,

the planet was little more than a starport, random Dathomir creatures, with no known resources but it was done.

• Personally speaking Bespin (Cloud City) is the one place I would love to see added more than any other.

That would require a completely new set of structures and themed buildings. I would offer my services in the making of such a project. ^^

OIt9slp.jpg

• Personally speaking Bespin (Cloud City) is the one place I would love to see added more than any other.

That would require a completely new set of structures and themed buildings. I would offer my services in the making of such a project. ^^

Bespin is great however its not unlike Nova Orion station admittedly on a larger scale,

we would need a flight docking sequence loading video as when travelling to Mustafar.

• Bespin is great however its not unlike Nova Orion station admittedly on a larger scale,

we would need a flight docking sequence loading video as when travelling to Mustafar.

It would be all the exterior area that might be a challenge to make, a planet-sized map with nothing but buildings and streets.

The architecture is completely different to any existing buildings in SWG too, so everything would have to be designed new.

CloudCity_populace_warning.png

OIt9slp.jpg