ProjectSWG wiped?

• WHen the project first had a "running" server (literally we all just stood in front of the Mos Eisley Starport) because the staff wanted as many people on so they could dig into the packets and connectivity (from what I remember), it was years ago anyway.. For weeks I logged in myself and (I think) two of my kids' computers and accounts to help out. Eventually (sorry), life got in the way and I shelved my SWG hopes. Fast forward to today...

Even though the Launcher according to your filebase says "1.0.0" it is not - I still have the original launcher, lol. But, my account was gone. I was wondering if my account (and my kids' I assume) were wiped from inactivity, a crash, or what, lol? Excited to come back here and see what's changed/improved. When I was last on, the basic mechanics of getting some changed clothes was all the rage. I remember us all being like sweet, someone has a belt on (or some item anyway)... Anyway, for anyone who remember those classic days of sitting on this server just chatting away, well, I'll see ya online again!

Hey there new players! First thing you're going to want to do is look at these handy posts/guides. They will help solve a TON of potential issues and problems getting running, whether you're starting your own server up, installing and running the client to PLAY on a server, or just get connected to the PSWG Test server!

PSWG Launcher Installation Guide 2.0 (not by me but excellent!)

• we moved to this new forum 2 years ago and started a full fresh start. thats why all old accounts are gone :)

Launcher 1.0.0 wont work :D

Right now we have a problem with scripts not working on our host server. Locally they work totally fine. It is just the configuration and set up of the host server blocking the scripts (groovy script language). The fix for it is a bit tricky but should be done within the next few days i guess. Obique and Ziggy are working on it :)

• Ahh right one! Well I'm glad to see the project still going! I admire the work that those other guys (SWGEMU) are doing, but as bugged at first as I was with the NGE/CU, I grew to enjoy it just as much.

I assume these scripts are what's preventing my login from working then? I was going to post in the login thread about it, actually. Is there a specific link regarding this (so I'll know when to try getting online) or should I just watch the announcement area (red area where note about scripts is seen)?

Hey there new players! First thing you're going to want to do is look at these handy posts/guides. They will help solve a TON of potential issues and problems getting running, whether you're starting your own server up, installing and running the client to PLAY on a server, or just get connected to the PSWG Test server!

PSWG Launcher Installation Guide 2.0 (not by me but excellent!)