Unable to use mouse

• I am able to start the game, however, I am unable to click. I can move the cursor around and when I depress the left mouse button, the game's click sound effect plays, but nothing actually happens. I can advance through character creation using the enter, tab, and escape keys, but am not able to change any of the values for character customization. When I get to the profession selection screen I am unable to choose a profession using any key and am unable to proceed.

If anybody knows why I cannot click, I would appreciate the help.

- Eisenberg

• go into your game folder and open the options.cfg file

look for this and change it from 0 to 1

useHardwareMouseCursor=1

Ph2zuj0.png

Characters: Bipolei (Officer) /// Undercova Brother (Medic)
    Server: Europe - Infinity /// Europe - Farstar /// Europe - Chimaera
    Guild:
    HAWK

• Mine is also doing this. But mine is already showing 1

what if you change it to 0 then ?

Ph2zuj0.png

Characters: Bipolei (Officer) /// Undercova Brother (Medic)
    Server: Europe - Infinity /// Europe - Farstar /// Europe - Chimaera
    Guild:
    HAWK

• Im having this same problem myself. I cant gain access to save the change im trying to make and mine is already at 1 as well. Tried to change it to 0 but says access denied.

• Im having this same problem myself. I cant gain access to save the change im trying to make and mine is already at 1 as well. Tried to change it to 0 but says access denied.

Just an idea..it might be a *read only* file, in which case you'll have to change it's properties to modify it, or maybe you just have to have administrator permission.

I am one with the force the force is with me   ~ Chirrut Imwe, Baze Malbus