enable admin?

• I read this post: Admin Commands Not Working

which says to edit/create the user.cfg file and place this in it:

Code
    1. [SwgClient]
    2. 0fd345d9=true

I did that, but it doesn't seem to work. I did try shutting down and restarting the launcher (and the client of course) because I'm not sure whether the launcher buffers the files or load them each time you click play. I also tried putting those two lines in live.cfg (the file that triggers loading all the .cfg's typically, in case for some reason it's not triggering them), as well as the client.cfg all to no avail.

The post I got that from is over a year old, wondering if that code may have changed?

Hey there new players! First thing you're going to want to do is look at these handy posts/guides. They will help solve a TON of potential issues and problems getting running, whether you're starting your own server up, installing and running the client to PLAY on a server, or just get connected to the PSWG Test server!

PSWG Launcher Installation Guide 2.0 (not by me but excellent!)

• If you are on the PSWG server, you have to have a CSR/ Developer/ QA rank in order to access admin commands. If this is on your own server you have to give your self one of those ranks to utilize the features.

• did you try /setgodmode ?

it will enable/disable the admin commands in case you have the rank for it

Ph2zuj0.png

Characters: Bipolei (Officer) /// Undercova Brother (Medic)
    Server: Europe - Infinity /// Europe - Farstar /// Europe - Chimaera
    Guild:
    HAWK

• LoL works now :) Lolz..

So to recap:

You have to have an access_level set highter than player (based on what you want to do), AND you have to /setgodmode to be able to use the commands? The access_level itself is not enough, correct?

Hey there new players! First thing you're going to want to do is look at these handy posts/guides. They will help solve a TON of potential issues and problems getting running, whether you're starting your own server up, installing and running the client to PLAY on a server, or just get connected to the PSWG Test server!

PSWG Launcher Installation Guide 2.0 (not by me but excellent!)

• LoL works now :) Lolz..

So to recap:

You have to have an access_level set highter than player (based on what you want to do), AND you have to /setgodmode to be able to use the commands? The access_level itself is not enough, correct?

correct

Ph2zuj0.png

Guild:
    HAWK

• I still have this issue.. I can turn godmode on and off but still even with properly configured files that is all I can do atm.. any help would be great!

• when you see yourself and your name ... does it show CSR or DEV or QA above your head ?

Ph2zuj0.png

Guild:
    HAWK

• do you have the user.cfg file in your game folder ?

Ph2zuj0.png

Guild:
    HAWK

• your user.cfg should looke like this

Code
    1. [SwgClient]
    2. allowMultipleInstances=true
    3. [ClientGame]
    4. 0fd345d9 = true

Ph2zuj0.png

Guild:
    HAWK