Testing new additions.

• Been testing out the new skill mods. I've noticed that any characters created before this was implemented do not have any skill mods other than what was given through expertise. But I figured that would be the case any way.

• Let me guess. Squirrels attacked your Internet. :)

!!

Hey there new players! First thing you're going to want to do is look at these handy posts/guides. They will help solve a TON of potential issues and problems getting running, whether you're starting your own server up, installing and running the client to PLAY on a server, or just get connected to the PSWG Test server!

PSWG Launcher Installation Guide 2.0 (not by me but excellent!)

• Grinding out a Jedi on Dath located in the night sister stronghold, since they can't fight back might as well let my toon macro grind there while I'm sleeping/at work. Almost ready to equip the first saber.

This combat update really is a great step towards restoring NGE!

Make no mistake: life is war. So do not judge those who fall beside you before the conflict is done. Instead, bear them forth honorably and treat them as the fallen warriors that they are.

Tion ke'gyce ner kad al'ijaat? What guides my sword if not honor? - Ancient Mandalorian Saying

• Grinding out a Jedi on Dath located in the night sister stronghold, since they can't fight back might as well let my toon macro grind there while I'm sleeping/at work. Almost ready to equip the first saber.

Thanks

yeah over the next few months there will be some nice additions to the code and TC :)

i personally cant wait for the basic AI to be finally implemented into the game. that will boost the ingame experience again like loot did :yay:

Go to the quarantine zone. Find the lvl 90 camp. They are higher lvl than the nightsisters, not silver elites, and give the same xp.