• Could you imagine if Darth Vader really was a driving instructor? "The dark side never breaks for red lights, or pull over for ambulances." Or how many cars were crashed because the student made a mistake and out of anger Darth choked them into unconsciousness? Imagine Darth's voice - "Aaahhhh. Not again!" as the car veers into a lamp post.

• Could you imagine if Darth Vader really was a driving instructor? "The dark side never breaks for red lights, or pull over for ambulances." Or how many cars were crashed because the student made a mistake and out of anger Darth choked them into unconsciousness? Imagine Darth's voice - "Aaahhhh. Not again!" as the car veers into a lamp post.

True. Hehe, it would be funny if Darth Vader *Was* a driving instructor.

On a side note, here's something I find funny, when I was setting up a drivers test appointment. My current appointment is still set for November 27th, 2017 at 2:20pm but this is what showed up on September 10th for the "next available date" at the top.

• Good Luck!

Thanks. It's taken me roughly 2 years just to summon up the courage to take the drivers test, which is next month. I hope I'll pass the test on the 1st try. :)

• To those who passed they're drivers test, what happened immediately after the test and other details? Besides receiving a temporary license and receiving the actual license within 3 weeks.

• To those who passed they're drivers test, what happened immediately after the test and other details? Besides receiving a temporary license and receiving the actual license within 3 weeks.

I remember driving to A&W’s after passing and then heading to the Secretary State office to get my temporary license. I smiled for my picture, and walked out of the office, and went home. I drove to work the next day.

• I remember driving to A&W’s after passing and then heading to the Secretary State office to get my temporary license. I smiled for my picture, and walked out of the office, and went home. I drove to work the next day.

Ah, so there's nothing else? Very nice. How long did it take for your actual license to arrive?

• It wasn't that long of a wait, it came within a week or two, and it came out just fine.

That's amazing. You must have been using elite hacks for the actual license to arrive so quickly. Banned from real life! :)

• Many thanks. That's very helpful but where I'm at, there's 3 lanes with the left and right used for turning, not sure about the middle. Even after my dad showed me a bit on which lanes to stay in last night, I still don't completely understand it.

Don't worry about those lanes, just drink enough beer and they will all merge into one single lane. That's what two buddies John Molson and John Labatt said anyway.

• Well, only 16 days until I take my drivers test. I haven't practicing as much because of college stress and the amount of stress it puts on my grandmas back.

• Well, only 16 days until I take my drivers test. I haven't practicing as much because of college stress and the amount of stress it puts on my grandmas back.

Sorry to hear that, but I'm sure you'll do fine. It's understandable that your stressing over school, relatives, and the test but just think, you'll be another step closer towards being more independent, and you'll be going places.

• Sorry to hear that, but I'm sure you'll do fine. It's understandable that your stressing over school, relatives, and the test but just think, you'll be another step closer towards being more independent, and you'll be going places.

True... I still remember how to back up in a straight line for 15ft, parallel park, left hand and right turns and turning my turn signal when turning on a stop sign. Do you think I'll still be ok when I take my drivers test?

• True... I still remember how to back up in a straight line for 15ft, parallel park, left hand and right turns and turning my turn signal when turning on a stop sign. Do you think I'll still be ok when I take my drivers test?

I'd advise using your turn signal every time you make a turn, regardless if there's a stop sign, it informs the person behind you that you are turning, allowing them to prepare to stop for you to make the turn. You should usually turn the signal on before you make it to where your turning, just enough to give people time to react if need be. If you have practiced enough and feel confident with your current skill, you'll be fine just pay attention to your driving instructor, they'll guide you on your test.

I'll just say this, on my test I drove on the freeway, the minimum speed is 55 I believe, but you should take note in the drivers training manual what speed is accepted on the freeway of where you live, it could vary. Just be prepared that you may have to go on the freeway, it wasn't that bad for me, just keep your speed up, and watch for other cars. Sometimes you may have to look out for other cars that may be trying merge in a lane you may be in, it happens sometimes so just be wary.

• I'd advise using your turn signal every time you make a turn, regardless if there's a stop sign, it informs the person behind you that you are turning, allowing them to prepare to stop for you to make the turn. You should usually turn the signal on before you make it to where your turning, just enough to give people time to react if need be. If you have practiced enough and feel confident with your current skill, you'll be fine just pay attention to your driving instructor, they'll guide you on your test.

I'll just say this, on my test I drove on the freeway, the minimum speed is 55 I believe, but you should take note in the drivers training manual what speed is accepted on the freeway of where you live, it could vary. Just be prepared that you may have to go on the freeway, it wasn't that bad for me, just keep your speed up, and watch for other cars. Sometimes you may have to look out for other cars that may be trying merge in a lane you may be in, it happens sometimes so just be wary.

On the test, they want you to use your turn signals and it's something I have been doing for quite a while now. I doubt I'd have to get on a freeway, it's supposed to last 15-20min.