Show Your SWG House (New)

• The previous thread is over a year old since it's last post, time for a refresher.

Feel free to showcase any of your structures, whether it's a themed house, or just a lovely home to escape to in-game.

I'll be showing the tomb I made for my character before the game came to a close.

The entrance to the tomb displays both statues of Palpatine and Yoda, with my characters name in Aurebesh tiles.

The center of the room shows off both Light and Dark side related items.

The coffin in the center of the tomb represents the remains of the first character I ever made.

The center of the tomb is decorated with a Bounty Hunter painting centerpiece.

On the left side of the tomb is a complete set of all the clone trooper armor sets displayed in their respective color and Faction.

And last but not least, the armor that I wore throughout my entire time in SWG, minus my third and final armor set, which would be later added before my final logout.

• Now that looks awesome!! It's a shame that I have no screenshots back on live. Quite a shame. And speaking of houses... in the future, will the Mustafarian Underground Bunker be added in addition to the regular structures?

• Now that looks awesome!! It's a shame that I have no screenshots back on live. Quite a shame. And speaking of houses... in the future, will the Mustafarian Underground Bunker be added in addition to the regular structures?

I don’t see why not, we can find ways to implement stuff from expansion rewards into the game to earn.

• I don’t see why not, we can find ways to implement stuff from expansion rewards into the game to earn.

I know of 2 other emulators that did this. Legends and one of the newer ones, Vision of Hope. They also added some other cool stuff that could only be obtained through pre-ordering an expansion and such.

• I have a lot of screenshots on my old gamer pc and some flash drives but my houses were never decorated in theory, they were somewhat organized but not very pretty to look at.

I'll see what I can do....if Hurricane Harvey didn't kill my old gamer!

• Never made a huge habit of taking screenshots, back in the day, unless it was really important. All I really have is some video left over from a video project I was working on at the time (no sound, sadly)

I think someone in my guild had some shots from their perspective of my stuff, I'll see if I can dig those up sometime.

My ship:

My house:

My guild's city:

• Now those were amazing videos!! So you were a rebel huh? How fun was it to play as a Bounty Hunter?

• Now those were amazing videos!! So you were a rebel huh? How fun was it to play as a Bounty Hunter?

Part-time Rebel. Mostly neutal. Didn't hunt as often as I would have liked. I spent most of my time on my Smuggler character in the early days, eventually moved him to Farstar, where my Main was (as seen in the videos), and that character I switched to Officer or Commando, occasionally.

But I always found myself switching back to Bounty Hunter. I mostly just liked the abilities, the balance, and the way you could customize it to different playstyles, without weakening your overall stats too much. And yes Bounty Hunting was fun.

• Part-time Rebel. Mostly neutal. Didn't hunt as often as I would have liked. I spent most of my time on my Smuggler character in the early days, eventually moved him to Farstar, where my Main was (as seen in the videos), and that character I switched to Officer or Commando, occasionally.

But I always found myself switching back to Bounty Hunter. I mostly just liked the abilities, the balance, and the way you could customize it to different playstyles, without weakening your overall stats too much. And yes Bounty Hunting was fun.

That's amazing. I enjoyed playing a Commando but I only ever played as one on the Test Center since I had no idea how to level up properly back then. On the actual live servers, I would play on Chilastra as an Entertainer, mostly because it was easy to level up. Heck, I leveled to 90 in a day with a macro. Towards the end, when they enabled double xp, I manged to level a jedi to 90 in a mere 3 days. Hrhe, I miss the good-ol days.

• Wasn't able to finish to my place before the shut down. Took these to use as a guide in case i could one day rebuild it.

Dinning Room

Lounge

Elevator

House computer (The one on my ship looks better)

Second Floor Hall

Bedroom

War room

• I found some more pictures, namely the first shop I set up with my trader. I would eventually obtain a diner, and a windowed structure, but I never took any screenshots of those projects unfortunately.

Here is a front view of the countertop of where a vendor would have been.

The front entrance of the shop had a display case of old power-ups and medical supplies from days before the NGE, which I acquired at a blowout garage sale.

And lastly this is the back of the shop, where there would have been a vendor near the Life Day Banner, and another near the desk who would be a secretary for the main office, which was sadly never finished.

• Pictures of my little zoo inside my bunker:

The plates on the right side were used as name plates and for information of the animals.

I planned to have three rooms with different animals but I could just finish this two.