Star Wars Galaxies - An empire reworked /// Your input needed !

• So, I was thinking about how Vet Rewards would work in terms of how they are unlocked and gained. I’m sure there might be another post similar to this, but I’ll reiterate. Perhaps there could be a counter that clicks once every time you log in and immediately goes into a 24 cooldown so to speak. You could play for however amount of time, but the cooldown would still continue until it’s up or past the time you logged in. Then afterwards you could get another click on the counter that eventually accumulates towards a reward. Not sure if it’s possible to code in a global clock cooldown per day, but it could be an incentive to log in and check things out.

• So, I was thinking about how Vet Rewards would work in terms of how they are unlocked and gained. I’m sure there might be another post similar to this, but I’ll reiterate. Perhaps there could be a counter that clicks once every time you log in and immediately goes into a 24 cooldown so to speak. You could play for however amount of time, but the cooldown would still continue until it’s up or past the time you logged in. Then afterwards you could get another click on the counter that eventually accumulates towards a reward. Not sure if it’s possible to code in a global clock cooldown per day, but it could be an incentive to log in and check things out.

I have always liked the idea of Vet Rewards being "spoon fed" to us as oppose to "here they are, all of them, enjoy." It gives one something to look forward to. I say "spoon fed" only because my brain is not providing me with a better word or phrase though I am certain one exists. I realize "spoon fed" could be read as something derogatory. That is not my intention.

• I understand that the game is an MMO. With that said for people who have limited or a harder time finding group why not provide a few instances with the choice between solo and group. I know alot of people may not like the idea but the loot tables can either be reduced in items or the rng increased so its harder to get the better loot.