Star Wars Galaxies - An empire reworked /// Your input needed !

• one other that I feel is *very* important..... putting cast-times, energy cost and cooldown timers on ability descriptions if posible

That would be helpful, it would be nifty to be able to see the info in the commands menu, have some numbers with each abilities description, shows exactly what you’ll be using and how to use it strategically with cool downs.

• Here's something that came into mind when I was in the Eisley Cantina; you could actually buy drinks for the bartender, but they seemed limited with the menu and were mostly useless. Why not give each cantina a menu of regular drinks and an exclusive drink for each one? The drinks could give a different benefit to perhaps things on the planet you buy it on, like a bonus in faction points for a faction on the planet, or better terrain negotiation for that planet, or other useful benefits that could be used on the planet you buy a drink from. A way to prevent "abusive" drinking would be a debuff, maybe perhaps called "Sober Sit-Out" which would make the bartender refuse to sell any more drinks until the debuff was up, kinda like spice.

Who thinks this is better than the regular Jawa Juice?

• is it or would it be possible to add tabs to the datapad, to seperate missions, vehicles/mounts and space ships? On a side note.... multi-person mount large creatures....

Don't mind me I'll just lurk here

Characters: Orz Fauz, Erov Ogmi, Melissa Mao, Aneirin, Itachi Yuutsu, Ozedr, Tipyn O'Pishyn

• not that i know about ... unless we modify the client

only thing is that we can try to add additional info into the unit that might be displayed when you click on it

Ph2zuj0.png

Characters: Bipolei (Officer) /// Undercova Brother (Medic)
    Server: Europe - Infinity /// Europe - Farstar /// Europe - Chimaera
    Guild:
    HAWK

• oh.... K2S0 for droid engineers....

Characters: Orz Fauz, Erov Ogmi, Melissa Mao, Aneirin, Itachi Yuutsu, Ozedr, Tipyn O'Pishyn

• oh.... K2S0 for droid engineers....

in theory we can add ANY ingame droid as craftable droid for DE

Ph2zuj0.png

Guild:
    HAWK

• Sadly I don't think K2S0 is in game.... (the droid from Rogue One)..... mind you a craftable HK series droid.....

• although probably making re-building the HK-47 should be a quest rather than a schematic..... Probably started on Dantooine....

• although probably making re-building the HK-47 should be a quest rather than a schematic..... Probably started on Dantooine....

There was an HK-47 Instance, although I don't remember ever doing it.

http://swg.wikia.com/wiki/Game_Update_20 (mentioned right at the bottom in misc)

Did Droid Engineers get a schematic for an HK-47 upon completing it?

Would also be good to have K2S0 as a schematic.

OIt9slp.jpg

I am one with the force the force is with me   ~ Chirrut Imwe, Baze Malbus

• trouble is K2S0 was introduced with Rogue One.... the model won't exist in NGE

• Jawa Market

Maybe once a week at a random city on Tatooine the Jawas would set up a market selling some random selection of the rare/vet reward loot (obviously for *very* high prices and things that would make sense to be found on Tatooine).

You would also need positive Jawa faction to be able to buy things, the higher the faction, the more that is available to buy.

• Jawa Market

Maybe once a week at a random city on Tatooine the Jawas would set up a market selling some random selection of the rare/vet reward loot (obviously for *very* high prices and things that would make sense to be found on Tatooine).

You would also need positive Jawa faction to be able to buy things, the higher the faction, the more that is available to buy.

good idea

Ph2zuj0.png

Guild:
    HAWK

• Jawa Market

I'm really liking this idea, it could be an opportunity to find some hard to obtain items with the downside of the price. We could also add junk loot for those who need certain items for making stat mods, etc., all of which could be randomly generated each week. We could also have a sandcrawler outside the borders of cities where the Jawa's set up camp to give an authentic look to it. And we could possibly make the Jawa Trading Outpost have a similar functioning vendor for those who wish to make the trek to landmark to see what they have to offer.

• I'm really liking this idea, it could be an opportunity to find some hard to obtain items with the downside of the price. We could also add junk loot for those who need certain items for making stat mods, etc., all of which could be randomly generated each week. We could also have a sandcrawler outside the borders of cities where the Jawa's set up camp to give an authentic look to it. And we could possibly make the Jawa Trading Outpost have a similar functioning vendor for those who wish to make the trek to landmark to see what they have to offer.

This is exactly what I had in mind when I suggested this... Although I'd probably suggest the Jawa Trading Camp POI as somewhere to go to do missions to increase Jawa faction ratings....

• I'm really liking this idea, it could be an opportunity to find some hard to obtain items with the downside of the price. We could also add junk loot for those who need certain items for making stat mods, etc., all of which could be randomly generated each week. We could also have a sandcrawler outside the borders of cities where the Jawa's set up camp to give an authentic look to it. And we could possibly make the Jawa Trading Outpost have a similar functioning vendor for those who wish to make the trek to landmark to see what they have to offer.

i even think about having junk dealers in certain spots of the galaxy

Jawa Junk Dealer only in Jawa Trade Outpost

Normal Junk Dealers in very few locations. like Jabbas Palace ... Mos Eisley Lucky Despot ... and so on

Remove the normal Junk Dealers near Bazaar

Ph2zuj0.png

Guild:
    HAWK

• Not sure how people would take the idea of making things less convenient when seeking someone to haggle their junk loot with, namely our green clothes wearing friends near the bazaar, but it's still a possibility.

• class tutorials..... specifically the trader professions - having something that explains how the crafting system works and how material qualities affect the final item