Star Wars Galaxies - An empire reworked /// Your input needed !

• So, I was thinking about how Vet Rewards would work in terms of how they are unlocked and gained. I’m sure there might be another post similar to this, but I’ll reiterate. Perhaps there could be a counter that clicks once every time you log in and immediately goes into a 24 cooldown so to speak. You could play for however amount of time, but the cooldown would still continue until it’s up or past the time you logged in. Then afterwards you could get another click on the counter that eventually accumulates towards a reward. Not sure if it’s possible to code in a global clock cooldown per day, but it could be an incentive to log in and check things out.

• So, I was thinking about how Vet Rewards would work in terms of how they are unlocked and gained. I’m sure there might be another post similar to this, but I’ll reiterate. Perhaps there could be a counter that clicks once every time you log in and immediately goes into a 24 cooldown so to speak. You could play for however amount of time, but the cooldown would still continue until it’s up or past the time you logged in. Then afterwards you could get another click on the counter that eventually accumulates towards a reward. Not sure if it’s possible to code in a global clock cooldown per day, but it could be an incentive to log in and check things out.

I have always liked the idea of Vet Rewards being "spoon fed" to us as oppose to "here they are, all of them, enjoy." It gives one something to look forward to. I say "spoon fed" only because my brain is not providing me with a better word or phrase though I am certain one exists. I realize "spoon fed" could be read as something derogatory. That is not my intention.

• I understand that the game is an MMO. With that said for people who have limited or a harder time finding group why not provide a few instances with the choice between solo and group. I know alot of people may not like the idea but the loot tables can either be reduced in items or the rng increased so its harder to get the better loot.

• So, I was thinking about during the Legacy Quest you eventually go the one small area on Tatooine where you find a quest giver asking you to deliver flowers to a grave which is at the Lars Homestead, and it's Anakin's mothers grave, which gives you temporary buff for about an hour. The only problem is it's a one time deal, which gave me an idea.

What if there a system in place where you can obtain an item from a specific vendor with whatever kind of currency it may require, and you take it to a designated "shrine" and use the spatial menu to give an "offering". The item would be used and in return you would get a buff with a few benefits besides stat boosts. Extra benefits that would suitable for the planet the shrine might be located at. For example the Nym themepark could have a shrine that could give you a buff to increase the odds of obtaining the harder to find weeds for the collections.

It would be almost like the Meatlump kissing booth that grants a 100 Luck buff, but it would be more suited towards the activities surrounding the planet, and what you might do during the time you spend there.

• I'm going to be 50 years old in March so you guys better hurry it up. I've given you guys three years to do this thing.

My buddy is playing Legends now and I might join him soon. Just sayin.

I still love you guys but I'm not getting any younger.

• I'm going to be 50 years old in March so you guys better hurry it up. I've given you guys three years to do this thing.

My buddy is playing Legends now and I might join him soon. Just sayin.

I still love you guys but I'm not getting any younger.

Hello Slacker, we've definitely struggled this year, and I get where your coming from, we've taken many years to get where we are now, even after having to restart the server a few times, and that feels like that was a long time ago. We're still here but that doesn't mean we're the only server around, we've said to others if you want to get that SWG scratch, check out Legends and have fun, so if you've got friends over there, don't keep them and yourself waiting.

We've still got a long way to go, and we know everyone isn't getting younger, but we don't know when we can say that PSWG will be in a state of being playable to the point where people will actually stay. We're still here, slowly coding more progress when we can, and we appreciate the continued interest people still have towards us even after all these years of waiting. We'll still continue to work on it as long as we know there will be an interest in the future for the Project.

Until then, go and play Legends, check back every now and then, and most importantly, have fun.