Character bugs in game

• Noticed on my Medic action bar not replenishing and also enhancement times are 10 min max even though I have maxed them out in expertise.

• Noticed on my Medic action bar not replenishing and also enhancement times are 10 min max even though I have maxed them out in expertise.

the stuck action bar is known. it happens when you were in combat and had less action than max and relogged in that moment

expertise stuff and skillmods are not active yet

Ph2zuj0.png

Characters: Bipolei (Officer) /// Undercova Brother (Medic)
    Server: Europe - Infinity /// Europe - Farstar /// Europe - Chimaera
    Guild:
    HAWK

• Hi I traveled to Musty and when the loading screen for Musty cleared my toon was stuck in a wall section. Help! Can't move him except to turn around/jump.

Xuosinn Lok in game. See you there!

• Hi I traveled to Musty and when the loading screen for Musty cleared my toon was stuck in a wall section. Help! Can't move him except to turn around/jump.

Yeah, I think that the spawn into musty has been weird. For the meantime, I’d suggest not going to musty, and also make another toon, we’re a long way from live some wipes are still going to be a thing now and then. Sorry about that.

hmmm strange

worked for me in the past fine

what is your ingame character name ? Boden ?

i can try to recover him

Ph2zuj0.png

Characters: Bipolei (Officer) /// Undercova Brother (Medic)
    Server: Europe - Infinity /// Europe - Farstar /// Europe - Chimaera
    Guild:
    HAWK