"Failed to update resources!"

• was there some method of not using the old swg files and making my own folder and placing in the local that would help me? I think what may be happening is that my swg folder contains subfolder for swgemu for the original emu game pre-cu.

For our new launcher you no longer need discs for installation. After you have installed the launcher, you make a file folder anywhere you want and call it anything (PSWG as an example). You then click the launcher and go to the settings tab, it’s the one on the left with the slides, go to Local Path and select the folder you just made. The launcher will then start downloading the needed files to that folder. After the download is complete, an update for the launcher will appear. Once it’s done, you want to select the Project SWG NGE server and hit play. The login is the same info for the forums.

• ok thank you I just did that! It updated and took me to initial log in in the game. Now it reads incorrect password and then prompts server unavailable try again later.

Sha'kajir Udesiir/Amis Rook in game...let the mandalorians that survive thrive!

• ok thank you I just did that! It updated and took me to initial log in in the game. Now it reads incorrect password and then prompts server unavailable try again later.

That seems to be a common thing that happens for first time logins. Make sure everything is correct, the login is case sensitive. If need be, you could change your password, just allow a couple minutes after changing it, and try again. That’s all I can suggest for now, you caught me when I was about to get some sleep, now worries though, if need be, if you have any problems afterwards, just post about it, and I’ll probably get back to within 7-9 hours from now. Sorry about that.