Problems logging into site

• Not sure what's going on, but I have just had some serious problems logging into the site and the forum...... :off_the_wall:

It kept saying that the password was incorrect, but it wasn't....eventually after about 10 failed attempts it accepted my login.

I got to the point where I was going to try to create a new account just so that I could log in and report the problem.

OIt9slp.jpg

I am one with the force the force is with me   ~ Chirrut Imwe, Baze Malbus

• Not sure what's going on, but I have just had some serious problems logging into the site and the forum...... :off_the_wall:

It kept saying that the password was incorrect, but it wasn't....eventually after about 10 failed attempts it accepted my login.

I got to the point where I was going to try to create a new account just so that I could log in and report the problem.

Weird, did you have Caps on? That has thrown me off sometimes. It does come in handy to have the browser remember login info, but there are some who don’t want that, so... It’s a matter of convienence and security.

• Nope my caps lock was not on.

Also, I did try to reset my password (because it seemed like it was not going to accept my login) and it did not let me type in my email address to reset....? It simply would not let me enter any info into the box.

What is the advised thing to do if you can't log in btw?

OIt9slp.jpg

I am one with the force the force is with me   ~ Chirrut Imwe, Baze Malbus

The post was edited 1 time, last by RylothFreedom ().

• If worse comes to worse, PM me, I can change the password to something simple, have you use it, see if you can change it afterwards. I can also check to see if the email to the account is the same your attempting to type in.