I Watched The SW Holiday Special Today

• I had never seen it from start to finish, and my mom was curious about it and what it was about; I told here if she watched it, it'll just be somewhat weird and confusing since she had never seen anything involving it. She wondered how confusing it could be to her, my response...

It was alright, we had a couple laughs.

• I've seen it, and it is interestingly weird. I've also seen it with "riffing" done by Mike Nelson, Bill, Corbert, and Kevin Murphy, formally of Mystery Science Theater 3000. Recently, the podcast Stuff You Should Know released an old recording where they talk about the show. I thought they went a little over board with their comments, but they had some interesting tid bits of information, like George's involvement, or lack of it. Somethings, like their comments about the opening credits were embellished. Like they talked about how disgruntled Harrison Ford was and used the credits as an example, but the bit in the credits is just a clip from the show. Oh well.

it wasn't high drama or television at its best, but I enjoyed it more than some, I think.

I haven't said it yet, but happy new year Tosteto!

• I've seen it, and it is interestingly weird. I've also seen it with "riffing" done by Mike Nelson, Bill, Corbert, and Kevin Murphy, formally of Mystery Science Theater 3000. Recently, the podcast Stuff You Should Know released an old recording where they talk about the show. I thought they went a little over board with their comments, but they had some interesting tid bits of information, like George's involvement, or lack of it. Somethings, like their comments about the opening credits were embellished. Like they talked about how disgruntled Harrison Ford was and used the credits as an example, but the bit in the credits is just a clip from the show. Oh well.

it wasn't high drama or television at its best, but I enjoyed it more than some, I think.

I haven't said it yet, but happy new year Tosteto!

I kinda figured Harrison Ford was mentally screaming inside during the making of the special, poor guy. And Happy New Year to you as well, let's see how far we can go in 2018 in PSWG's development.