Too much fear.

• Disappointing and pathetic I know but first off, I was going to take my drivers test last November but I missed one key item and was unable to take it that day, When I rescheduled it for last month after watching the mandatory 1 hour video, I grew too afraid. I found myself unable to do this, thus I cancelled my drivers test last month. That's all.

• Disappointing and pathetic I know but first off, I was going to take my drivers test last November but I missed one key item and was unable to take it that day, When I rescheduled it for last month after watching the mandatory 1 hour video, I grew too afraid. I found myself unable to do this, thus I cancelled my drivers test last month. That's all.

I wouldn't stress over it too much, mistakes are what give us the insight to learn from those errors and possibly not repeat them. Missing 1 thing on the test isn't bad, don't mind me asking what it was that they marked you for?

PS. I've been wondering when you'd give us an update on the test, it's been a couple months since the thread you made was posted in.