Where can I find the Launcher for PSWG

• Hi guys, I registered a few days ago on your website to try PSWG, however, the link to download the launcher has only a Repository and a jar file. Can you please guide me to a launcher i can download.

Thank you in advance.

• Hi guys, I registered a few days ago on your website to try PSWG, however, the link to download the launcher has only a Repository and a jar file. Can you please guide me to a launcher i can download.

Thank you in advance.

Hi, the launcher has been worked on, so i guess the jar file now functions as the launcher... I guess. Obique would know more, but just a quick notice, there currently is not a guide because of the current changes, so the last guide is outdated. The process of installing the new variant differs from person to person, I personally had some difficulty and Obique had to sit with me and troubleshoot the issue.

• So, no way to install PSWG? meh... jusst when I decided to come back after 2 years or so and can't get through after reinstalling on Steam :S

Mon'tross Quintar (BH+BM) & Ronon' Dex (Medic+BM)

Nueva Hispania Guild Leader

• Obique has been currently slammed with school work, hopefully he’ll be free to continue work on the launcher and other things within the next upcoming weeks.

No worries life happens, no rush here just reinforced heads ups.