Login Failed! + Login Server Down

• Hi there, been trying to play for awhile now since I waited for the new launcher to be uploaded. I've been getting both these errors back to back. I've already looked through the thread about login issues to no avail. I even changed my password on the forums and that didn't work. Am I missing something?

• Hi there, been trying to play for awhile now since I waited for the new launcher to be uploaded. I've been getting both these errors back to back. I've already looked through the thread about login issues to no avail. I even changed my password on the forums and that didn't work. Am I missing something?

We just had an event on the server a while ago, so it could be that Obique is currently adding things to the server while it's down.

(Edit) Weird, the indicator says it's up.

• Yeah, thats why I'm confused. It says up on the launcher and it said that earlier as well during the time when the event was up and still got the same error.

• You ran the 1.1.2 launcher ?

So you were able to get into the login screen and then it failed because of Username/Password combination ??

Remember that you need to enter your username exactly like here on forum and for the password the same. try to use a simple one like a few numbers

• Looks like you're able to connect just fine, and I can see your attempts on the server (both of you), but it insists you have the wrong user/pass. Like Undercova said, ensure you're typing in your username and password exactly how they are on the forums. Including uppercase/lowercase

bc4l2rt.png

• Also, if you change your password make sure to wait a few minutes (at least 5) before logging on. It takes a little bit of time to sync the forum and password. To be sure your password isn't the problem, try keeping your password only alphanumeric (a-z, A-Z, and 0-9). Symbols sometimes mess up the forum's hashing mechanism

bc4l2rt.png

• Hey Obique, Yeah I tried following his advice to the others as well, it's odd. I Typed it just about every way i could think of. Changing it in both the game client and in the launcher it self and restart the client for every different combination, my password the entire time was all lower case letters and numbers, which i even changed a couple times to try that as well. I'm not sure what the issue is. It looks like in the log there's an uncaught exception error with the java socket that's disconnecting me right when i try to log in. Idk if that's actually how it's working but that's what it looks like.

Thanks for your help.

Hawk

Wst2A4c.png

• I looked closer, and there's a very serious issue with scripts not running properly on the server anymore. I will have to investigate further and let you all know.

bc4l2rt.png

• If your having problems login in, try retyping your password in the launcher, that worked for me.

elimrealr4.jpg

Characters: Elmirea Runningstrider, Omarri
    Server: Bria
    Guild: Mansurus Ordo
    Years: 2007-2010

• Give it a minute, its because of the buildings loading in. If it doesn't go away after a minute or two, then there is a problem.

elimrealr4.jpg

Characters: Elmirea Runningstrider, Omarri
    Server: Bria
    Guild: Mansurus Ordo
    Years: 2007-2010