4. Housing (7) 30%
    5. Skillmods (Dodge, block, critical chance, luck, const, ....) (7) 30%
    6. Armor (7) 30%
    7. Dynamic spawns (lairs) (4) 17%
    8. Conversations (NPCs) (2) 9%
    9. Guilds (1) 4%
    10. Respec (0) 0%

Greetings to the Project SWG community!

We have made a poll for what content the PSWG team should tackle in the upcoming month of August! We would like everyone to give their input on what the community would like to see implemented next! Each member has 3 votes to submit on whichever upcoming content you would like to see in-game next, the chose is yours!

Crafting was not included in the poll because of the amount of time it would take to implement, it would take more than just a month, we're aiming for content that can be delivered within a month's time frame.

Also follow Obique on Twitter as he posts updates on what he's currently working on to add to the server!

Ph2zuj0.png

Characters: Bipolei (Officer) /// Undercova Brother (Medic)
    Server: Europe - Infinity /// Europe - Farstar /// Europe - Chimaera
    Guild:
    HAWK

• This is a great idea.

I would have liked to vote for crafting but yeah I can imagine that would take way longer than a month.

OIt9slp.jpg

I am one with the force the force is with me   ~ Chirrut Imwe, Baze Malbus

• This is a great idea.

I would have liked to vote for crafting but yeah I can imagine that would take way longer than a month.

I voted based on what I thought would help quickly establish crafting, once it becomes active;
    - Bazaar[to sell stuff],
    - Housing [to display/put stuff in] (also harvesters/factories wouldn't be far off from this),
    - then Armor (because munitions/armor crafting is awesome)

- Vehicles were a close second for me.

• I think missions would be a great leap in the game and provide an attraction for users to play while other items are being developed. From a development point of view, implementing missions would mean that most of the currently implemented features would be used through the course of the mission, providing a more comprehensive test.