Commando grenades and cluster bombs

• Commando grenades and cluster bombs aren't working outside of buildings and cave systems

Don't mind me I'll just lurk here

Characters: Orz Fauz, Erov Ogmi, Melissa Mao, Aneirin, Itachi Yuutsu, Ozedr, Tipyn O'Pishyn

• it is known :)

once Obi has AI finished ... Combat will get some love again :matrix:

Ph2zuj0.png

Characters: Bipolei (Officer) /// Undercova Brother (Medic)
    Server: Europe - Infinity /// Europe - Farstar /// Europe - Chimaera
    Guild:
    HAWK

• also /clone and /activateclone doesn't seem to work if you die during a disconnect....

Characters: Orz Fauz, Erov Ogmi, Melissa Mao, Aneirin, Itachi Yuutsu, Ozedr, Tipyn O'Pishyn

• just got chased *after* cloning by the kimogila that killed me, and it killed me again....

• just got chased *after* cloning by the kimogila that killed me, and it killed me again....

lol

did you "clone" nearby ? or at nym and it chased you over the planet ?

Ph2zuj0.png

Guild:
    HAWK

• cloned at Nym's and it killed me there for a second time

• running into the Kimogilas now with my unarmed CL 1 Ithorian ... wish me luck !!

Ph2zuj0.png

Guild:
    HAWK

• well i got killed multiple times when i ran there over and over.

there was only a few times the combat/aggro didnt drop instantly after i got killed ... but so far none of the kimos chased me to nym

anything special you did ?

what was your level ?

any special attack you performed ?

Ph2zuj0.png

Guild:
    HAWK

• just used the standard Commando Focused Fire 3 with a level 40 Commando, I had been kiting it for a fair while before it actually killed me, I got DC'd, then died while DC'd, waited 30 mins for the clone to activate, went afk outside the clone facility at Nym's to do something came back and the toon was dead again with the kimogila stood over me

• just used the standard Commando Focused Fire 3 with a level 40 Commando, I had been kiting it for a fair while before it actually killed me, I got DC'd, then died while DC'd, waited 30 mins for the clone to activate, went afk outside the clone facility at Nym's to do something came back and the toon was dead again with the kimogila stood over me

wasnt able to replicate it

tried it with same setting

Ph2zuj0.png

Guild:
    HAWK

When you say DC'd, do you mean crash?

• connection to server lost

• ok..... was killing stuff on lok again last night..... died to a droideka cloned at nym's and went back to tatooine.... logged out there.... logged back in to the game to find myself at the cloning center in Mos Eisley with a droideka stood above me.... thankfully I eventually cleared the automatic resurrection timer (clone activation wouldn't work) and managed to kill the droideka...

So yeah followed not just from the droid cave on lok to nyms, but followed by a droideka from the droid cave to Mos Eisley....

• ok another update.... level 40 went to DWB and tried killing a battle droid... died (11:54:45 BST), cloned and went back to Mos Eisley via Keren, went to the droid cave which had disappeared then went to corellia to the Drall Patriot's cave. Cleared the cave (now level 42) went outside to wait for the place to re-spawn and was killed by a Battle Droid (12:23:06 bst) - this time there was no logging out...

• on leaving the Drall Patriot's cave after re-clearing it

• these kind of things should/will not happen anymore with our patch coming soon

it contains a lot of fixes and overhauls

Ph2zuj0.png

Guild:
    HAWK