Login problem on Local server

• Didnt change anything, as I just got the server up and running. Might be that I used the same character on official server fork and Obi's fork, as it's the same database they use. Now wiped the char, created a fresh one and no crashes so far.

Thank for the tip about a fresh char!

And also /setg works on the official server fork in regards of those spawn eggs :)

• yeah that might be the reason. afaik there were some substantial changes to the DB ... which led to server wipes on TC

Ph2zuj0.png

Characters: Bipolei (Officer) /// Undercova Brother (Medic)
    Server: Europe - Infinity /// Europe - Farstar /// Europe - Chimaera
    Guild:
    HAWK

• Ok, everything seems to be working fine now. Just need to look into the Admin commands, got the list from the SDB, but was there a list with syntaxes somewhere around the forums? Old link I have does not seem to work anymore?

Also looking for a way to enable the frogs, then I am all set.

• Admin commands

check the folder CFG for different config files

Ph2zuj0.png

Characters: Bipolei (Officer) /// Undercova Brother (Medic)
    Server: Europe - Infinity /// Europe - Farstar /// Europe - Chimaera
    Guild:
    HAWK

• Thanks, once again UC!

Found the frogs setting in DeveloperService.java, it was CHARACTER-BUILDER boolean, didn't remember that the forgs were called that.

Also all the admin commands seems to work ok, part from /qatool item. It only gives a selection window for Access level 0, 5 or 10, but no items appear in the inventory.

• Up and running now on Obi's fork:

Woohoo, also noticed that there are vehicles now, got myself a BARC! :dancing_trooper:

Thanks for all the help guys!