• .....what's going on ?

I was wondering where you’ve been to chief, haven’t seen you in awhile. We had a poll to determine what content would be implemented next, vehicles and missions are next, but alas Obique has classes to attend right now, but he did get some progress in the vehicles.

PS. The development outakes for vehicles are interesting.

• I've been around just not super active. But now that I got some issues taken care of. I will be logging on and trying things out. Well....when I get home from work.

• Well....I was going to test things. When I try to log on it tells me I have the wrong password. I just changed it and will try again shortly.

• my guess is that the password on TC is not updated ... means Obique has to do a manual update or fix the macro again

ill tell him and he will answer you here then when it is ready/done

Ph2zuj0.png

Characters: Bipolei (Officer) /// Undercova Brother (Medic)
    Server: Europe - Infinity /// Europe - Farstar /// Europe - Chimaera
    Guild:
    HAWK

• Thanks for the heads up, fixed.

Long term we have a solution to this happening, and I'll be sure to notify everyone on twitter and the forums when it's up. Until then, if I forget and something weird happens with passwords, please continue what you're doing and report it!

bc4l2rt.png

• Wow, there's not a lot going on these days, huh ? Not on the forums at least. I imagine everyone is just waiting patiently in the background.

• Wow, there's not a lot going on these days, huh ? Not on the forums at least. I imagine everyone is just waiting patiently in the background.

That’s what I think sometimes, with Obique doing semesters it definitely slows down with the development pace. I try to keep things going on Twitter and on the forums, it’s mostly up to everyone else to keep the forums active, I’m only 1 person, but people may have a busy schedule nowadays, or they just check up on us every so often to see any progress , or have moved on. We’ve stated before that this Project is a game of patience, but people sometimes forget that and just give up on us, while some have faith that we’ll get there someday. It’s a huge undertaking, we’ve gone through a lot over the coarse of this Projects lifetime, and hopefully we’ll still continue down that long but promising road.

• Glad to see that some people are still around! I've been quiet for quite a while but I still poke my head in every once in a while to see what cool things you guys have accomplished.

It's been almost seven years since SWG shut down and I still think this project is the best chance we've got to play the game again like it was. I'm in it for the long haul!

Formerly known as Camer from Intrepid, and later from Starsider

• Hi all,

Yes I am in for the long haul too.I think this is the one that will bring our lost universe back to life.I am still around but I have an invention and a patent pending so that is taking up a lot of my time at the moment.I do log in and keep an eye on the progress though.Can't wait for the missions.All looking good so far.Keep up the excellent work guys.

• I was wondering where you’ve been to chief, haven’t seen you in awhile. We had a poll to determine what content would be implemented next, vehicles and missions are next, but alas Obique has classes to attend right now, but he did get some progress in the vehicles.

PS. The development outakes for vehicles are interesting.

Will the NGE roadmap be updated soon?

• Will the NGE roadmap be updated soon?

A good question, it has been awhile since we updated it, but once we hit 2019 I believe things will pick up again, and we'll get around to updating it with current and new feature added recently like vehicles once that is ironed out.

• Howdy all,

It's been a while since I've logged in …..

so... Hello...again

I am still patiently waiting for end game, you guys still have 2 years and 4 months before I'm 50.

50 is your deadline!

• Well then, let's make haste and get some stuff out the door, vehicles are getting there, we just have to contend with Java throw a curve ball out of left field. I think we're getting there though, Obique and Undercova have been busy on Discord.

• Obi fixed various bugs yesterday (mainly crashes and awareness problems) ... updated the launcher (not published yet) ... so i guess within the next few days we will be able to update the official TC to the latest code

Ph2zuj0.png

Characters: Bipolei (Officer) /// Undercova Brother (Medic)
    Server: Europe - Infinity /// Europe - Farstar /// Europe - Chimaera
    Guild:
    HAWK