It is time for a change !

• Y3YTcf6.png

In our effort to create a new game(play) we need your input !

https://docs.google.com/spread…SErIzqwo/edit?usp=sharing

Check out the existing list of proposals for changes to the game. If you have any new idea or want to add an option for an existing proposal please post it here.

In a few months we will turn this table/list into a huge google form so our community can vote on all the features/ideas.

Remember that this is a guideline or help for us (Project SWG and the contributors) what the ingame features could look like. It doesnt mean that we will guarantee the implementation by 100%. More like a wish of the community that we will try to realize as good as possible. It is also possible that we will offer multiple solutions to a feature that can be changed via a config setting so we or other servers who will run Holocore can decide on their own.

Ph2zuj0.png

Characters: Bipolei (Officer) /// Undercova Brother (Medic)
    Server: Europe - Infinity /// Europe - Farstar /// Europe - Chimaera
    Guild:
    HAWK

• A new idea came up to my mind:close_eyes:

"Junk can only be sold at Watto and junk dealer NPCs spawned from smugglers"

Ph2zuj0.png

Guild:
    HAWK

• I like the idea of having some small restrictions with junk dealers, and maybe open up other loots to be sell-able. Like maybe only certain types of Junk dealers buying Junk Loot Weapons/Armor, or space loot (and maybe not having them just standing around at the Bazaar; that always seemed a little too convenient)

So maybe like how there were different "Trainers" have different Junk Dealers that deal in different "junk" goods (possibly someday tie-in some kind of smuggling quests later on)

Possibly even have certain "dealers" speak to you after certain quests, or depending on your Profession or Faction Standing, maybe even have certain price bonuses (or rip-offs) depending on certain criteria (faction standing / time of day / supply & demand).
    Maybe even have a scenario of bad faction standing, but dealer is willing to buy your illegal goods, for a bad price (nobody else will buy it) and still rats you out to Imperial Agents...

I guess, even after all that I would still leave the "Smuggler Junk Dealer" and the Player City "Junk Dealer Terminals" as they are. Any general Junk Dealers around an NPC City, should be minimal (keep them as a garbage dump for the junk loot that clogs your inventory. Armor/Weapon loot restrict to certain dealers, but have one in each town somewhere?)

Again, these are just suggestions. We could try any of these, in any combination or whatever for a bit; and if it turns out awful, we can always go back.

• I like Dak's idea. It feels more like what an economy should feel like.

elimrealr4.jpg

Characters: Elmirea Runningstrider, Omarri
    Server: Bria
    Guild: Mansurus Ordo
    Years: 2007-2010

• Is it possible to ever get to lvl 100 ? Would being able to achieve lvl 100 hurt or help us ?

Absolutely, could go a lot higher than that too (32,000 or so). If the level cap was increased, how would the level up work? What types of things would that unlock? Should experience after 90 only be granted for profession specific quests?

bc4l2rt.png

• Absolutely, could go a lot higher than that too (32,000 or so). If the level cap was increased, how would the level up work? What types of things would that unlock? Should experience after 90 only be granted for profession specific quests?

Obviously there's a lot to think about. I'm not 100% sure the best way to go about doing it. Maybe, if we ever come to that bridge, we could get the community together to discuss how to cross it. Touche, good sir, touche.

• Obviously there's a lot to think about. I'm not 100% sure the best way to go about doing it. Maybe, if we ever come to that bridge, we could get the community together to discuss how to cross it. Touche, good sir, touche.

I don't mean to dismiss your idea, I think it's a great one. If we answer some of those questions, it's one of those things we can begin to implement immediately rather easily.

bc4l2rt.png

• I don't mean to dismiss your idea, I think it's a great one. If we answer some of those questions, it's one of those things we can begin to implement immediately rather easily.

No, I didn't take it as a dismissal at all. You raise good points and should be addressed before taking such a step regardless how big/small. Allow me to do some research ?

• Is it possible to ever get to lvl 100 ? Would being able to achieve lvl 100 hurt or help us ?

great idea. already thought about that a long time ago in the past ... but dismissed it.

now after some time and your post ... it came back to my mind :doh: i posted it in development chat.

imo CL 100 should be max

the amount of XP needed from 89 to 90 was already pretty big but fairly easy to reach with late quests and a bit of grind

ofc it will be exponentially much bigger

and finally the players can have up to 50 experise points then :yay:

i remember how everyone on live server was like ... omg i just need 1 more point and i have my perfect template !! haha

possible options:

• CL 100 possible as player
    • amount of XP needed for each CL after 90 will be exponentially higher
    • reaching CL 100 unlocks the 3rd character (or maybe Jedi ?) maybe combined with quests
    • new weapons available for that combat level range
    • different difficulty setting possible for heroics/instances (normal / epic / legendary) with better loot and higher RLS drop chance

Ph2zuj0.png

Guild:
    HAWK

• Just took a look at the current Combat Levels and their XP needed for the phases/level ranges

We could also "adjust" the current XP table to be more fluent / homogeneously. or make it slightly exponential too

Ph2zuj0.png

Guild:
    HAWK

• Increasing player Level cap would be interesting (for the sake of the game UI, let's say 99) - maybe allow for new things after level 90, like: Dynamic Quest Levels that work with the dynamic spawns that adjust depending on your level so there's no over-leveling Quests, like a "New Game+" sort of thing...
    Maybe also extra Skill/Expertise points that you could train into a Sub-Class (unlock a 3rd expertise page or something) and Make Master Smuggler/Field Medic or Bounty Hunter/Heavy-Weapon Commando, even Master Smuggler/Officer, possibilities again.

• I would definitely love more expertise points for higher levels. I always ran out before I could get the skills I wanted in my Jedi skill tree.

elimrealr4.jpg

Characters: Elmirea Runningstrider, Omarri
    Server: Bria
    Guild: Mansurus Ordo
    Years: 2007-2010

• lol raising the level cap to 100, it takes me back to City of the Skies, almost everyone thought it would be legit, and it probably could have been, but SOE... nuff said. Honestly 45 points WAS a bit of an odd number, evening it out with 50 makes sense. But... one thing that would need to be edited would be the Profession Progression Wheel... Or maybe add an additional tab for a fifth one, who knows...

• lol raising the level cap to 100, it takes me back to City of the Skies, almost everyone thought it would be legit, and it probably could have been, but SOE... nuff said. Honestly 45 points WAS a bit of an odd number, evening it out with 50 makes sense. But... one thing that would need to be edited would be the Profession Progression Wheel... Or maybe add an additional tab for a fifth one, who knows...

no need stats / skills / attacks / commands for 90 to 100 ... unless we have someone who is willing to add/edit that stuff client wise

for 90 to 100 it would only add the normal stats you gain every level. like const stam stre prec and so on

Ph2zuj0.png

Guild:
    HAWK

"no need stats / skills / attacks / commands for 90 to 100 ... unless we have someone who is willing to add/edit that stuff client wise

for 90 to 100 it would only add the normal stats you gain every level. like const stam stre prec and so on"

Now, this I would have to agree with.