17DEC2018 launcher problem?

• Hey guys, new here and I just tried to get the launcher last night but eventually gave up because I apparently don't know how to work these here computer things. When I would download the launcher it would put the files in my download folder but im not sure what to do after that. Sure would appreciate some help. Speak simply as I suck at the pewters haha

• Hey guys, new here and I just tried to get the launcher last night but eventually gave up because I apparently don't know how to work these here computer things. When I would download the launcher it would put the files in my download folder but im not sure what to do after that. Sure would appreciate some help. Speak simply as I suck at the pewters haha

Greetings, we did have a tutorial video for launcher setup, but unfortunately that is now outdated, mainly because of Java 10 support being dropped, which is what we use to run the launcher, plus we are currently reworking the launcher to support Java 11. We are making good progress on that, but considering the current time of the year, it’s going to be a bit before we can push the new launcher out to the public. When we do, we usually make an announcement on the main webpage and on Twitter.

• I did actually get the launcher to work but when I try to log in it says incorrect user nam and that the servers are not currently available. Is that just because yall are working on an update?

• I did actually get the launcher to work but when I try to log in it says incorrect user nam and that the servers are not currently available. Is that just because yall are working on an update?

I believe the server is down ATM, like I mentioned before our launcher ran with Java 10, which has been discontinued by Java. You don't need any disc installation to run the game anymore, which is a nice bonus for using our current setup.