C# port of server code

• In case anyone is interested, I have begun porting over the source code to Microsoft.NET C#. I am doing this for my own entertainment and education, not in any way usurping this project. I am a programming hobbyist, I code for fun and education. While Java and C# are very similar, there are definite differences here and there, and I am much more comfortable coding in a language and IDE I am more familiar with.

That being said, So far I have a working framework (Intent system works, UDP and TCP server works). I am now coding the actual packet classes, then will delve further into the service and resource classes.

I can successfully connect from the client, and start the login process.

• In case anyone is interested, I have begun porting over the source code to Microsoft.NET C#. I am doing this for my own entertainment and education, not in any way usurping this project. I am a programming hobbyist, I code for fun and education. While Java and C# are very similar, there are definite differences here and there, and I am much more comfortable coding in a language and IDE I am more familiar with.

That being said, So far I have a working framework (Intent system works, UDP and TCP server works). I am now coding the actual packet classes, then will delve further into the service and resource classes.

I can successfully connect from the client, and start the login process.

you should join us coding in Holocore then :D

Obique always needs a helping hand !

Once the switch to MongoDB is done ... work on features should increase again

• you should join us coding in Holocore then :D

Obique always needs a helping hand !

Once the switch to MongoDB is done ... work on features should increase again

I am thinking about it. Once I have the C# port completed, I can make improvements to it, and pretty easily port those changes over to the holocore java code if such changes are approved.