Need server reboot

• It is doing it again, "login unavailable, please try again later." Furthermore, before it started, while I was in game, public transit malfunctioned. Observation: the star tours shuttle in Mos Eisley, has a wookie corpse that spawns with the ticket collector. Did you know? Its apparently appended (possibly) to the code of the ticket collector. If the ticket collector is gone (which it was) the dead wookie goes with it. Have you tried deleting the wookie corpse without deleting the ticket collector at the shuttle?

• eh what ?

Ph2zuj0.png

Characters: Bipolei (Officer) /// Undercova Brother (Medic)
    Server: Europe - Infinity /// Europe - Farstar /// Europe - Chimaera
    Guild:
    HAWK

• while i was testing other things in the game i suddenly saw this scenery and finally know what you are talking about :)

the ticket collector didnt disappear. if you want to travel you have to use the radial menu for the ticket terminal and for the collector too.

Ph2zuj0.png

Characters: Bipolei (Officer) /// Undercova Brother (Medic)
    Server: Europe - Infinity /// Europe - Farstar /// Europe - Chimaera
    Guild:
    HAWK

• Or another version.......The wookie met his demise when bush wacked by an incoming shuttle he wasn't prepared for, the gracious protocol droid laid out the corpse on steps which was then picked clean by sand people, which of course they wouldn't have found much on the stiff since it was after all.......a wookie.

And now we have a crime scene, that starport authority has to mop up, since it took place on their premises.

• Or another version.......The wookie met his demise when bush wacked by an incoming shuttle he wasn't prepared for, the gracious protocol droid laid out the corpse on steps which was then picked clean by sand people, which of course they wouldn't have found much on the stiff since it was after all.......a wookie.

And now we have a crime scene, that starport authority has to mop up, since it took place on their premises.

There are some local Jawas near by, they more than likely picked the body clean.