Greetings from Naritus

• Hello everyone,

Isvapra Darkrider here and I'm a former SWG player that started my legacy in Anchorhead on the Naritus server all those years ago. I spent the core of my SWG time in a guild with friends known as The Dogs of War (DoW)

I just barely made Jedi before the CU hit and the majority of my character grinding was done throughout the CU. I forged some wonderful friendships over the years with my SWG family and it even carried over into the SWTOR game. SWTOR has fizzled out for me and some former SWG guildies have been trying to get me to check out the SWG Project. I like what I see so far and I am looking forward to taking part. I hope this message finds everyone doing well. I hope I see some familiar names around and I'm excited to test the project.

:cantina_band:

• SWTOR has fizzled out for me and some former SWG guildies have been trying to get me to check out the SWG Project. I like what I see so far and I am looking forward to taking part. I hope this message finds everyone doing well. I hope I see some familiar names around and I'm excited to test the project.

:cantina_band:

It's always good to hear that people still think about us now and then, we're somewhat under the radar yet still here working towards our goals on the Project.