Launcher Install Issue

• Trying to get everything installed. I downloaded the launcher, I went through the install, but when clicking finish and start launcher, it closes but does not start anything. I looked into the folder, and don't see an exe of any kind. I see a file with no association labled "release", but thats about it.

• Psi

Changed the title of the thread from “Launcher Instal Issue” to “Launcher Install Issue”.
  • Yes, I watched and followed the video. Im running Windows 10. Is there a zip of the launcher folder anywhere for a manual install?

• Yes, I watched and followed the video. Im running Windows 10. Is there a zip of the launcher folder anywhere for a manual install?

Note to my knowledge, it's all downloaded to the folder you make and designate to have everything in it. Your launcher is version 1.3.3, correct? Also, you are trying to log into the Project SWG version?

• I literally cannot even get the launcher. I downloaded the installer, installed it, but nothing runs when I click finish. Ive tried re-downloading, Ive tried clearing my temp and redoing. Can you send a screenshot of what a proper install should look like, of the files in the main folder.

• I literally cannot even get the launcher. I downloaded the installer, installed it, but nothing runs when I click finish. Ive tried re-downloading, Ive tried clearing my temp and redoing. Can you send a screenshot of what a proper install should look like, of the files in the main folder.

Perhaps giving the launcher installer admin rights before installing it might help, it could also be due to security software which you would have to allow through the firewall.

• I turned off all my security software, I have tried it via admin, in safe mode, everything I can think of, Is there somewhere with the files for manual install or anything like that?

• Thanks. Does there need to be any other downloads? I have java and some other base ones.

• Than theres an issue that came up with it I guess. Hopefully someone with a working install can post up a zipped folder or something for me to manually do, or point me towards one.