Verifying Avatar Name

• Just created my account today. Logged on for the first time and when I tried to put in my avatar name is just stays on "verifying Avatar Name." I've tried different races and names but it seems to just stay on this loading screen no matter how long I wait.

• Helpful

Just created my account today. Logged on for the first time and when I tried to put in my avatar name is just stays on "verifying Avatar Name." I've tried different races and names but it seems to just stay on this loading screen no matter how long I wait.

Did you keep both the game and launcher open? i just tried to make a character and it worked fine, that is until I closed out the launcher, which is required to be active while you play.

• Just created my account today. Logged on for the first time and when I tried to put in my avatar name is just stays on "verifying Avatar Name." I've tried different races and names but it seems to just stay on this loading screen no matter how long I wait.

just tested it ... worked fine for me

complete new character ... spawned into game world

maybe you waited too long when creating character ? afaik the limit is like 15 mins or so ... until the character name gets "released" again so someone else can pick it