Download rate

• I've installed SWG on a new build. I have installed the PWSG launcher and I'm trying to patch the game but it is downloading at turtle speed.
    Anything that needs to be check on y'alls end ? My connection is solid on my end.

Slower then Christmas!

• It took over six hours but I made it back in game. 5300 MB's (total patch size) should've taken about 15 minutes tops on my end but as I said I made it back in game. I soloed all the instances and logged off. :jawa:

• our download server was at 100% for weeks because of ppl downloading/patching their games. that started when SWG Reborn first appeared and lately boosted up again a bit because of SWGL
    we throttled down the download rate because of that and the fact that they never asked us if they can use our bandwidth or not

afaik our technician team is working on a PSWG only solution :)

Ph2zuj0.png

Characters: Bipolei (Officer) /// Undercova Brother (Medic)
    Server: Europe - Infinity /// Europe - Farstar /// Europe - Chimaera
    Guild:
    HAWK

• our download server was at 100% for weeks because of ppl downloading/patching their games. that started when SWG Reborn first appeared and lately boosted up again a bit because of SWGL
    we throttled down the download rate because of that and the fact that they never asked us if they can use our bandwidth or not

afaik our technician team is working on a PSWG only solution :)

LoL. I posted that on Jan. 8th. but it's all good now.

• new player here, still crawling for me on "Downloading Resource 1/230". Would be nice to have some sort of % or MB/s information displayed if it takes this long.

• new player here, still crawling for me on "Downloading Resource 1/230". Would be nice to have some sort of % or MB/s information displayed if it takes this long.

It normally wouldn't, but since other projects seem unable to supply their own patch files we're stuck with the ridiculous bandwidth and the bill. We're exploring alternative options.

It would definitely be helpful to see the download speed.