Warrior Cities

• Back to this one. PvP cities that can be destroyed. Your shit would pack up if your house was shit canned. Act pretty much like a city invasion. Can opt in/opt out feature at city hall. Once opted in, would take a week to tick out of opting out.

• well just wait until ppl log out ... and then go afk in that town with macro ? :D

makes no sense imo

Ph2zuj0.png

Characters: Bipolei (Officer) /// Undercova Brother (Medic)
    Server: Europe - Infinity /// Europe - Farstar /// Europe - Chimaera
    Guild:
    HAWK

• I thought you could kill the turrets if you had enough peeps? I'm not trying to kill your idea....... just sayin.

• I thought you could kill the turrets if you had enough peeps? I'm not trying to kill your idea....... just sayin.

You can. Not that most of this would need tweeking and buildings would need so many hitpoints that it would take days to take down with a marginal size task force, but not undoable.

• What would be the point of this, though? I expect GCW and such but it would seem like a huge addition to the game for not very much gain. There would be quite a few problems with it as aswell.

• What would be the point of this, though? I expect GCW and such but it would seem like a huge addition to the game for not very much gain. There would be quite a few problems with it as aswell.

The point is more true to life than the being. Loss and Gain are superlatives. Both are great for self worth and pure entertainment.