So any idea when or even IF this is getting off the ground ?

• Been apart of several launches and watched them all crash and burn thanks to several people.. Is there any idea on this servers launch or test or entrance, or is it one of those that aren't gonna happen but have that gonna go front ?

• There's the door.

We've all been patiently waiting for the return of the game too.

You are not the only devoted person in the MMORPG world that lost the greatest sandbox ever.

All I can say is be patient and wait ! Otherwise your negativity is not welcome here.

We're all sorry you all lost reborn or ostrich or whatever it was called but we aren't them.

• Chill Felicia.. The negativity is all on you..

• Setpu, this is the original NGE emulator and has been going since July 2011, before the shutdown of Live servers.

We currently have a solid team, solid code and a solid community, we're not going anywhere. :thumbsup:

• Setpu, this is the original NGE emulator and has been going since July 2011, before the shutdown of Live servers.

We currently have a solid team, solid code and a solid community, we're not going anywhere. :thumbsup:

I know we have a solid team, solid code and a solid community, and i've been following this since shutdown of servers.. i just wanna get back in and run the galaxies.. seems like a good project ends up dead.. swgreborn, swglegends lol i'm here ready when ya'll are :)

also thanks for that reply, though not exactly what i wanted.. but will work for the time being

• If you've been following closely, you'll notice that the game right now is going through a bug fixing/stabilizing phase. Check out the commits here: Commits - Holocore (NGE) You'll see that the devs are actively making progress and fixing the game.

We all want a proper "launch" for the game, when we can finally put some hours into combat and leveling up our characters and rebuilding our memories, but for now it's more important for the game to be stable and playable. If you came from SWGReborn, you'll know that that project was very unstable, and it hindered everyone's experience of the game and cost the devs many hours to fix when they eventually got around to doing it. PSWG is building itself from the ground up to avoid these issues, but progress is slow because of that. This bug fixing phase is slow but absolutely necessary, and when it's over (technically it's never over), the devs will implement the more significant gameplay, starting with combat. Then you'll probably have something to be satisfied with, even if it's just the basics.

I don't believe it is fair to look at this project as starting in 2011, since this current iteration and team really started just about a year ago. When you take that perspective, you'll see that the progress has been steady and significant, and you'll see that it just gets better and better in the coming year.

If you want a (unofficial) prediction, I bet we'll have combat in the next 3 months or sooner, with plenty of more features over the year. Just hang in there, be patient, and check in every once in a while to see how the game is. This project is your best bet to reliving your memories and hopefully soon we'll get back to what we remember!

Formerly known as Camer from Intrepid, and later from Starsider

• OK how do you log in cause I've tried several times and several times they failed just constant loading.
    Also there is allot or reasons for peoples negativity just look at the drama crap that went on with reborn.
    Allot of people put allot of time in to that project and allot of donations just to have Seefo put his thumb
    in his mouth and go "they call me names", wait till he gets a real developer job I think he will will have a
    mental breakdown.

But its been along time since I logged into PSWG servers so I don't know how far they have gotten and
    allot of other people are the same.
    Patients has never been my strongest suit just ask my wife SWG is the only game we liked to play together.

The post was edited 1 time, last by zemos23 ().

• OK how do you log in cause I've tried several times and several times they failed just constant loading.The server has just been restarted and should be working again now.

The server has just been restarted and is working again.

• If you want a (unofficial) prediction, I bet we'll have combat in the next 3 months or sooner, with plenty of more features over the year. Just hang in there, be patient, and check in every once in a while to see how the game is. This project is your best bet to reliving your memories and hopefully soon we'll get back to what we remember!

Good call, we shall see and hope all goes well..