Bootup error

• I get the following when I try to start.

ProjectSWG: Created new manager in 619.406876ms
    ProjectSWG: Initializing...
    ClientBuildoutService: Loading client objects...
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at services.objects.ObjectCreator.createObjectFromTemplate(ObjectCreator.java:57)
    at services.objects.ClientBuildoutService.createObject(ClientBuildoutService.java:119)
    at services.objects.ClientBuildoutService.loadObjects(ClientBuildoutService.java:96)
    at services.objects.ClientBuildoutService.loadClientObjects(ClientBuildoutService.java:71)
    at services.objects.ObjectManager.loadClientObjects(ObjectManager.java:132)
    at services.objects.ObjectManager.initialize(ObjectManager.java:107)
    at resources.control.Manager.initialize(Manager.java:57)
    at services.galaxy.GalacticManager.initialize(GalacticManager.java:75)
    at resources.control.Manager.initialize(Manager.java:57)
    at services.CoreManager.initialize(CoreManager.java:97)
    at main.ProjectSWG.initialize(ProjectSWG.java:128)
    at main.ProjectSWG.run(ProjectSWG.java:98)
    at main.ProjectSWG.main(ProjectSWG.java:53)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
    at org.codehaus.mojo.exec.ExecJavaMojo$1.run(ExecJavaMojo.java:293)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
    ProjectSWG: Shutting down - unknown error.
    ProjectSWG: Stopping...

• Make sure you have all the correct files in your clientdata folder. I received a similar error and that corrected my issue.

Thanks!

• That did help thanks, now I have a different issue.
    Server works, it's running.
    but when I try to log in I get a error saying Login Failed! : No username found.
    server is reading out
    [CrazyJerry69] Invalid user/pass combo! IP: /127.0.0.1:60208
    [] Logged out
    Remade the account made sure of pw, still no luck. tried another with no pw, didn't work either.

• It is the users table, not accounts.

Ph2zuj0.png

Characters: Bipolei (Officer) /// Undercova Brother (Medic)
    Server: Europe - Infinity /// Europe - Farstar /// Europe - Chimaera
    Guild:
    HAWK

• Ah! There we go! Getting there! lol. here's the next error on character creation.
    ZoneService: Unable to create character [Name: Diobranco User: holocore] and put into database! Reason: NAME_DECLINED_INTERNAL_ERROR
    org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: null value in column "galaxyid" violates not-null constraint
    Detail: Failing row contains (610444481, Shozajujy Acuyll, object/creature/player/shared_human_male.iff, 1, null).
    at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.receiveErrorResponse(QueryExecutorImpl.java:1525)
    at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.processResults(QueryExecutorImpl.java:1309)
    at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:188)
    at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:452)
    at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeWithFlags(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:354)
    at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeUpdate(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:308)
    at services.player.CharacterCreationService.createCharacterInDb(CharacterCreationService.java:257)
    at services.player.CharacterCreationService.completeCharCreation(CharacterCreationService.java:211)
    at services.player.CharacterCreationService.handleCharCreation(CharacterCreationService.java:200)
    at services.player.CharacterCreationService.handlePacket(CharacterCreationService.java:129)
    at services.player.ZoneManager.handlePacket(ZoneManager.java:114)
    at services.player.ZoneManager.onIntentReceived(ZoneManager.java:109)
    at resources.control.IntentManager.broadcast(IntentManager.java:141)
    at resources.control.IntentManager.broadcast(IntentManager.java:134)
    at resources.control.IntentManager.lambda$new$30(IntentManager.java:63)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

• Issue has been resolved. Bad column in one of the tables. Quick qestion is there a DB that have NPC spawn/quests/etc?

https://bitbucket.org/projects…ata/?at=quality_assurance

there are some sdb files

you can copy/paste the content into an empty excel file to "read it better". but be sure to set the format of the whole sheet as TEXT otherwise some values will be displayed wrong. mainly into date format then :D

Ph2zuj0.png

Characters: Bipolei (Officer) /// Undercova Brother (Medic)
    Server: Europe - Infinity /// Europe - Farstar /// Europe - Chimaera
    Guild:
    HAWK

• Yes, and I fixed it thanks to Ziggy. He suggested that I run the buildout generator. The server successfully started, I believe that buildout generator added some snapshots that I didn't have before.

• Btw I have a few questions about your forwarder:

1.) Do you just have to use it client-side or just server-side?

2.) Do you just compile it using the java -jar method? When I do that the "Set" button is grayed out.

• Btw I have a few questions about your forwarder:

1.) Do you just have to use it client-side or just server-side?

2.) Do you just compile it using the java -jar method? When I do that the "Set" button is grayed out.

I wrote the same thing to you in our conversation, but if anyone else is curious:

1) The Forwarder is meant to be used client-side. The client speaks with the forwarder, which (as the name spoils) forwards the packets to Holocore.

2) Not sure.
    If you just want to run the forwarder, then a pre-compiled version is actually bundled with Holocore. The file is called "Forwarder.jar" and resides in the root of the project folder (with pom.xml, nge.backup and so forth).

• Yes, and I fixed it thanks to Ziggy. He suggested that I run the buildout generator. The server successfully started, I believe that buildout generator added some snapshots that I didn't have before.

I don't think that was a good idea. You likely have less objects now because clientdata wasn't exported properly, and will see errors down the line. I suggest you download my clientdata and decompress it:
    https://drive.google.com/open?…uWbNiB59h9Sy1SdzBNQTRuWDg

• I don't think that was a good idea. You likely have less objects now because clientdata wasn't exported properly, and will see errors down the line. I suggest you download my clientdata and decompress it:https://drive.google.com/open?…uWbNiB59h9Sy1SdzBNQTRuWDg

I noticed that you have the texture folder, that one isn't on the Holocore readme.
    https://bitbucket.org/projectswg/holocore/overview