Server Status

• Am I to assume there is still no working server for people to play on either NGE or CU? It's cool if there isn't. Just looking for clarification because you can load in.

• For an unknown reason, TC is not functioning. However our QA server is working well and is on final testing phases. Once testing is finalized a new launcher will be released and you all will see what we've been working on the last few weeks! We plan on patching TC this weekend.

• It's still work in progress, we're trying to get combat out the door with next major update or so.

I've only just found out about this project, roughly how long is it usually between major updates? I can't find any clear indication for how long this has been worked on for so far, the earliest date i can find about updates is November last year but the funding list shows the project was around in 2013.

• I've only just found out about this project, roughly how long is it usually between major updates? I can't find any clear indication for how long this has been worked on for so far, the earliest date i can find about updates is November last year but the funding list shows the project was around in 2013.

The Project started around June 2011 I believe. We've come a long way, considering that we had to restart the Project.

• The Project started around June 2011 I believe. We've come a long way, considering that we had to restart the Project.

Ah, i guess the restart answers my concern then. I was a bit worried it had taken 3 years to do the 2 updates so far!

• Aye. We restarted with Core2 in... 2013, I believe? 2013 or 2014. And then we re-started again with HoloCore in 2015.

End of 2014 we started with Holocore :)

Ph2zuj0.png

Characters: Bipolei (Officer) /// Undercova Brother (Medic)
    Server: Europe - Infinity /// Europe - Farstar /// Europe - Chimaera
    Guild:
    HAWK

• End of 2014 we started with Holocore :) 

So a bit over a year, seems like pretty good progress so far. Are these first few updates the ones that are likely to take the most time, as they're the foundations for the game?

• So a bit over a year, seems like pretty good progress so far. Are these first few updates the ones that are likely to take the most time, as they're the foundations for the game?

Yes, the foundations and initial bugfixing takes the longest amount of time. We want as much as you all to move forward onto new features, but we have to listen to QA to fix issues while they're fresh.

• Yes, the foundations and initial bugfixing takes the longest amount of time. We want as much as you all to move forward onto new features, but we have to listen to QA to fix issues while they're fresh.

I like the sound of that a lot. You guys are doing an amazing job. Chocolate and cookies for everyone!