Hydro Tables

• These pictures are for charts of hydro tables that can be used for the creation of 1 or 2 appearance mutations. Meaning they are 48pt and 36pt tables.

These Tables where made by Ratero and many thanks Ratero for making them.

The post was edited 1 time, last by LtBeefy ().

• I created those two tables quite some time ago. When I heard that Project SWG was in the works I cleaned them up a bit and stored them on the Cloud. You can find the spreadsheet here and download it if you like.

https://app.box.com/s/776tiybju0k80wre3q1dnt3ton8ejkk1

Ah ok many thanks. Mind if I keep the tables you made posted here? They are very nice things to have and many thanks for doing it back then when you did it.

• I don't mind at all and anyone can use them if they have a need for them. I made them towards the end of SWG as a crib sheet for my use as a Bio-Engineer/Beast Master. I want Project SWG to prosper and I cannot hardly wait to start work on my Lab once again.

Ratero.

• I don't mind at all and anyone can use them if they have a need for them. I made them towards the end of SWG as a crib sheet for my use as a Bio-Engineer/Beast Master. I want Project SWG to prosper and I cannot hardly wait to start work on my Lab once again.

Ratero.

Same here can't wait to start up my BM lab again too. That along with crafting and creating a trade empire in order to fund my mad BM experiments.
    Goal is to finally create a spined rancor which I never managed to do previously even with 2 years of constant attempts. I mean I could of created 1 if I did experiments at the end of days where they essentially made it a 100% mutation chance but I stopped playing at that time pretty much,