Need your help/ideas about blue frog content !

• Hello
    i am currently working on a list of items that will be put into the frog

what armor and clothing sets and weapons do you want to have in there ?

Please remember that it should be a tight list and not have like 1.000 sets in there :D
    also keep in mind that we dont have combat ingame right now so all the items will be just for the eye and not usable (weapons)

Ph2zuj0.png

Characters: Bipolei (Officer) /// Undercova Brother (Medic)
    Server: Europe - Infinity /// Europe - Farstar /// Europe - Chimaera
    Guild:
    HAWK

• So I'm assuming the list would contain, one of each armor type? Example: Composite for Assault armor, obviously.... then one for Battle Armor, and one for Recon. Or more than one each but keep it around 5-10 sets total?

• RIS armor, Bone armor and some polearms. I will be content with that.

After thought: GCW armor too. :-p

• more of each. most iconic ones :)
    weapons ... robes ... armor

Ph2zuj0.png

Guild:
    HAWK

• I always liked the look of Chitin and RIS armours.

Jedi Arbiter Robe and lightsaber (with choice of colours/crystals) for the force-sensitive's

Rebel Pilot flight suit also please. :D

I am one with the force the force is with me   ~ Chirrut Imwe, Baze Malbus

The post was edited 1 time, last by RylothFreedom ().

• Stormtrooper armor, please! Oo, and the Imperial Officer uniforms!

I guess the Rebel armor too to appease the rebel scum.

This is the only true answer.

• This is the only true answer.

We have no need to be appeased since we are victorious, again and....... again and......... again..... :D

:xwing:

:death_star::death_star::death_star:

I am one with the force the force is with me   ~ Chirrut Imwe, Baze Malbus

The post was edited 2 times, last by RylothFreedom ().

• if its not too late, i would like to suggest both elder robes (arbiter previously mentioned and the opressor) some cool hilts like type 06, old republic, and the classic Jinsu. Galactic Marine Armor, imperial shock, Mandalorian armor, and Nightsister clothing

• entertainer clothing maybe droids with effects something to do in the cantina, sand skiff, lava skiff. lava fleas, jet packs

• I think it should allow the player to get buffs, get not all but some of the NGE armor, get not all but some of the NGE weapons for there profession, get a poop ton of creds, get a poop ton of faction points, and the frog should be put where its old spot that it was in, Mos Espa, it should be able to max a character out, give buffs (good buffs), give some nice NGE speeders and mounts, give droids, dont give all of the major NGE stuff like the jetpack and things like that. It takes the fun out of the game. it should also let us change our appearance like different hair that we couldn't choose, it should give us the old cybernetics and also the old enjoyable pets. there's a lot to go through i just hope someone remembers what the original frog had that i didn't say.

Thanks, Dytrop :boba_fett:

• It really depends on what stage of the game we are in. If we are talking a nearly complete game, +35's and any modifier bits that can be made into attachments, 30k resource deeds, or the ability to get server best resources. Armor, weapons, and clothing with sockets, pets, ships and components. ITV's, speeders, credits, houses and guild halls.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Chazz: Added more. ().

• http://swg.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Forest_Camouflage_armour
    and
    http://swg.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Spec_Ops_armour

if possible also allowing us to clear the expertise trees to allow for testing different aspects of that system without having to delete and re-level a character

vet rewards would be nice as well.... (within what is reasonably allowed in system atm)

Don't mind me I'll just lurk here

Characters: Orz Fauz, Erov Ogmi, Melissa Mao, Aneirin, Itachi Yuutsu, Ozedr, Tipyn O'Pishyn

• How about adding the Crusader armor if it hasn't already been added?

which one ?

link or screenshot plz

Ph2zuj0.png

Guild:
    HAWK

• you can simply change your faction with

/pvp neutral

/pvp rebel

/pvp imperial

and ofc go on leave / combatant / special forces via /pvp

Ph2zuj0.png

Guild:
    HAWK